The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of the world

jazz1

The only end of the world thing I can think of in 2012 is those damn olympics...

As for global blah blah, I found the best way of getting rid of one of those Friends of the Earth people in town that harass you today, by telling her I was in a rush to go and burn a pile of tyres... Poor girl was left on the pavement gobsmacked...

Yes, that's the end of the world I've heard of. December 23rd 2012. I've made anote of it in my diary just incase i forget.

I made a note of the last time the world was due to end and were all still here :search:

Only things that are likely to end things are

Nuclear war

Meteor Strike

Yellowstone Erupting

Eventually Global Warming

I have a theory.....forget Nostradumpus and all his gang, we'll all know when the end is nigh when the banks stop giving out 25year mortgages and the credit card companies give us a deadline to pay them off!;)

I can just see jazz1 now, trembling at the opening of every bill :D