The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6-speed/RZ tt import for sale

Guest NINJYA

Guest NINJYA

Just had new radiator, Veilside rear spoiler, clifford alarm, mot till next year, taxed till october, Recaro bucket seat, - will be sadly missed.

Also from garage:

440 bhp, imported from Japan only 2 mths ago. The inside needs a tidy up - bucket seat slightly ripped, also theres no stereo but i paid just £8,500 and so am pleased with what i got for my money.

:D

that will explain how a bucket seat a new radiator and a spoiler bump up the price from 8,500 to 11,500

Why is that ? The bucketseat came from Japan. I don't think a new rad and a Veilside spoiler would cause an £3k additional price tag margin. Or did you miss the smiley! ;)

Guest NINJYA
Shame your selling up Ninjya. Any particular reason?

Are u comin JAE?

Best of Luck with the sale.

Thanks Wayney, i feel like a change - time to move on, ive had my fun in the car and feel i dont need a big car . Think im gonna get a z3 for a few months, pay off my loan then get a lotus elise. Not going to JAE , but hope you all have a good time-x :)

Guest NINJYA

yes i will thankyou, but to be honest ive put it up for more knowing that people will take the price down - so i know ive over priced - but now everyone will know now! nevermind, but i actually imported the car over through a mate - so mates rates. so that was how much it was in Japan and normally the price goes up when it enters this country? Thankyou Gaz - im hoping it will go soon as i dont want to change my mind!

Guest NINJYA

Also to add to my not very good advert - The intercooler is mint and the Turbos are clean, car runs really well, Toyo tyres, handles excellent even in the rain and snow. Has been driven carefully - not thrashed. Although i have on one occasion tried to take it to top speed but chickened out - got to 150mph.

Also to add to my not very good advert - The intercooler is mint and the Turbos are clean, car runs really well, Toyo tyres, handles excellent even in the rain and snow. Has been driven carefully - not thrashed. Although i have on one occasion tried to take it to top speed but chickened out - got to 150mph.

chicken:D:p

Oh yeh...hmm...i remember, so will the driver in his scooby :p :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.