The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

Henk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willismaximus
Think i will play WAW tonight see if i can get into it, Anyone else fancy it tonight?

I'll be on as my missus is working till 11 tonight so I have free reign to play x-box from the moment I get home from work without any grumbling, sighing or complaining as a soundtrack to the game lol

Guest willismaximus
Sheefa_Supra

Play COD4 and World at War (mainly Zombies!!), Bad Company, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and Hawx.

Add me, especially if you enjoy Zombies - difficult to find some non-knob jockeys these days.

What's the Zombies thing? :blink:

Sheefa_Supra

Play COD4 and World at War (mainly Zombies!!), Bad Company, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and Hawx.

Add me, especially if you enjoy Zombies - difficult to find some non-knob jockeys these days.

I can't seem to put in the lower case dash in between your names, Anyreason? Never added a friend before, Don't have many :(

Sheefa_Supra

i pretty much play them all too and am on most nights

gamertag: fastfu

Guest willismaximus
When there is a small team of you, 4 i think? In a building getting attacked by the Zombies :hide:

Oooooo, sounds interesting, ended up spending all last night packing clothes away etc as me and the Mrs are moving house next week..... probably be much the same tonight at this rate :(

Guest willismaximus

Managed to get on for one game last night before the Mrs came home and that was it..... so much for my planned night of fun LOL

There was someone on whose tag was 'supra360' is that any of us on here?