The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a little bit of road rage - I DIDN'T over react (this time)

Suprasteve

continued on from...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=116676.....

would you believe the exact same thing happened to me again at the same mini roundabout yesterday morning.

Being very wary of this roundabout since what happened before i must have been doing less than 5mph and indicating to turn right as normal when whilst already half way round the mini roundabout a woman in her range rover goes to pull out on me. She suddenly realises i'm turning right and slams on and yep you've guest it starts screaming the instant abuse and obscenities at me like i'm totally in the wrong.:blink:

Instantly this got my back up and i'm on the verge of retaliating but suddenly there was a small puff of smoke above my right shoulder then i've got the Mkiv supra members speaking in my ear saying "Steve don't rise to it the better man walks away"...so thats what i did, i smiled politely and calmly waved her on and let her go in front of me. As she drives off she still insists on gesturing the wa*nker sign at me and mouthing "tosser".

It bugs me silly to think she honestly believes she was in the right and i was in the wrong but if you lot are saying its the right thing to do then so be it, I'll leave it to someone else to correct her.

By the way i got to work and checked my indicators actually work and although they are not as blatant as some cars its still perfectly visible and of course fine with the MOT man. (i have facelift clear indicators with the silver bulbs that flash yellow)

I think i'm just gunna find a different way to work now cos its only a matter of time before some idiot crashes into me at that mini roundabout:rolleyes:

Is it at all possible that they didnt see your indicators? Could you get brighter bulbs?

i thought that too thats why i checked them, they look fine to me and ok with the MOT man.

But surely the fact that i'm half way round the roundabout she should have seen me too, you don't just pull out without looking ?! i sure as hell don't.

But surely the fact that i'm half way round the roundabout she should have seen me too, you don't just pull out without looking ?! i sure as hell don't.

They just pull out without caring - the young lad who did that to me yesterday knew what he was doing and wouldn't look me in the face while I was screaming at him...

continued on from...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=116676.....

would you believe the exact same thing happened to me again at the same mini roundabout yesterday morning.

Being very wary of this roundabout since what happened before i must have been doing less than 5mph and indicating to turn right as normal when whilst already half way round the mini roundabout a woman in her range rover goes to pull out on me. She suddenly realises i'm turning right and slams on and yep you've guest it starts screaming the instant abuse and obscenities at me like i'm totally in the wrong.:blink:

Instantly this got my back up and i'm on the verge of retaliating but suddenly there was a small puff of smoke above my right shoulder then i've got the Mkiv supra members speaking in my ear saying "Steve don't rise to it the better man walks away"...so thats what i did, i smiled politely and calmly waved her on and let her go in front of me. As she drives off she still insists on gesturing the wa*nker sign at me and mouthing "tosser".

It bugs me silly to think she honestly believes she was in the right and i was in the wrong but if you lot are saying its the right thing to do then so be it, I'll leave it to someone else to correct her.

By the way i got to work and checked my indicators actually work and although they are not as blatant as some cars its still perfectly visible and of course fine with the MOT man. (i have facelift clear indicators with the silver bulbs that flash yellow)

I think i'm just gunna find a different way to work now cos its only a matter of time before some idiot crashes into me at that mini roundabout:rolleyes:

steve are you sure you know your left from your right,:p:d