The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stag do in Liverpool help needed

johnd-mkiv

Me mate who is best man has left it untill the last minute to sort out his mates stag do. I have been to Liverpool a couple of times and seen it a popular place for a stag do, we have managed to book some hotels, can any one recomend good places to go pubs, nightclubs, where Jenifer Eliston hangs out would be nice too :D

thanks

I'll see if I can get hold of my mate that lives over there to ask see which places she says are best. Also try doing a liverpool pub search on google think I found a site once that showed you all the streets and pubs. I'll try to find that link for you to.

Cant find that web site I found but try pub guid search on google brings up loads with maps and reviews. Im waiting for my mate to get back to me so it will prob be tomorrow.

Albert dock:

Baby Cream (trendy bar in the ilk of "Cream" the club (no more)).

Blue Bar (trendy bar)

Bar Ha! Ha! (trendy bar/eatery)

Mathew Street:

Loads of bars, some of my favourites are Revolution, Edwards, Hardy's.

Concert Square:

Many bars, Modo, Revolution (another one), Walkabout (if that's your thing), loads of others. Definitely worth checking out this area (often gets overlooked).

For a club I recommend "Society" (or is it "High Society"????). Don't be put off by people saying its a gay club. Although many "alternative" people go there, some of the most amazing women are to be found in there, and they're really down to earth and approachable. Having said that, maybe you won't get in as a stag party :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I haven't actually visited Liverpool for over a year, so many venues may have changed....................................must get back up there - great night out. :)