The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 15th Anversary edition n/a auto

Andrew_sup

After much debating shes for sale, not practical for my every day use. lovely car will be missed!:( details are as follows

Anversary Red.

3.0ltr Auto SZ.

Paint work in good condition no dents.

MOT and Tax are up end of next month so she will be ready to go when thats done.

Will have new tyres all round for MOT

Seats are in good condition no rips black roof trim with read leather.

Engine looks like new shes done 103k nothing for a 3.0ltr auto still purrrss like a pussy cat!

Missing front spliter will not be replace but taken into account with price.

Pretty much standard has a universal cone filter but still have orginal airbox

17" Super Advans 9.5j rear and 8.5j front suit the car down to the ground.

As i said mot and tax end of month any interest PM me viewings can be arranged offers considered will px for EK civic vti

pics dont do it justice my poop 2mp phone camera

Is the "15th Aniversary edition" thing right? I thought that was only on the US spec models.

Does it say it on the car or anything? It's an interesting feature.

I thought it was only an American special edition too. Shouldn't there be a plaque somewhere if it is? I'm sure I remember seeing a photo.

Whether or not it was an American only thing I'm not sure, but from doing a bit of digging it would appear it was a dealer option pack for all 1997 cars (despite the fact that 1997 should have really been the 18th anniversary, 1979-1997?).

this is my sons car and i can vouch for it, its in excellent condition

and drives really nice and it has the toyota anniversary emblem on the side .its got leather headlining in black and its a deep red colour not like the standard red .i told him its worth more but he wants a quick sale or swap for a civic + cash.anyone who buys this wont be dissapointed......i wasnt to keen on the red wheels at first but now they have grown on me and suit the car good

well thanks for any interest guys, but i have decided to keep the supra for now. im single again and living back with the parents so its free'd up a lot of cash! and lets face it supras are fanny magnets

:D:d:d

Good for you mate! ;)

Car is a real peach and looks awesome :cool:

Should keep you in ladies for a while! ;):D

Enjoy.

Pete

well thanks for any interest guys, but i have decided to keep the supra for now. im single again and living back with the parents so its free'd up a lot of cash! and lets face it supras are fanny magnets

F.A.O - andys.supra - I know everything has a price mate but think it's pretty clear from the above that he's sticking with it.

Maybe i'm wrong though? :search:

Can't blame him as it really looks stunning and that deep gloss stands out beautifully.

Pete :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.