The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Review - Transformers

Ric

Ive just watched the new transformers film and my my

I must admit im too young to remember all the cartoons so im not up on all the story behind this film.

But jesus, the effects are just spectacular and the story line is great IMO, even not watching the cartoons the film greatly gets across what the crack is and whats been going off.

Unfortunatly i thought it had some "try hard" humor moments like i saw in spiderman 3 but notwhere near as many and it didnt ruin the film.

TBH im going to go watch it at the cinemas just to get the full effect but i cant wait.

They model the autobots on some mint cars too :D

Roll on the 27th

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this at the cinema. You definitely ned to see it on the big screen. It's absolutely brilliant!

Story, special effects, trucks, tanks, jets,explosions :bang: What more could you possible want.:D:d:d

Look out for the police car transformer. No idea what it is but I want one.:drool:

Actually I do know what it is just looked it up.Barricade:cool:

Cheers to the guys so far, but please no spoilers, I cannot wait to see this, and I've just bought a LED Autobot T-Shirt from the US, but I'll be off to see this very soon...

In the meantime, I think I might put on the remastered origional(*sp) I got from HMV :)

Just Got back from previews!! To all who watched a downloaded version of this - GO TO THE CINEMA!! :p

A divx copy on your monitor or TV wont do this Justice. Was a fantastic film, real adrenaline rush. May even be sad enough to watch it again at cinema with some other people that haven't watched it yet! :D

Guest suprabass

Seen it today, and it is now one of my top 3 movies of all time if not the top, read an article that it has more action sequences than all three spiderman movies put together and it didnt disappoint, well inpressed,

Recommend 10/10

Just Got back from previews!! To all who watched a downloaded version of this - GO TO THE CINEMA!! :p

A divx copy on your monitor or TV wont do this Justice. Was a fantastic film, real adrenaline rush. May even be sad enough to watch it again at cinema with some other people that haven't watched it yet! :D

:yeahthat: This is one of those films that you have to see at the cinema.

Btw if you are planning on taking small children to see the film, it is a 12A and there is a fair bit of swearing. I was quite happy for my 10 year old to watch it but not sure if I'd want a child a lot younger watching. Just my opinion.:)