The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Face-Lift HKS T51 Kai Single Turbo Supra

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

Right guys im putting my car up for sale as I'd like to buy a run down supra and build it up to a huge spec including a Titan 3.4 stroker I could buy a 3.4 and put it straight in my car but it's now almost 100% sorted and I would see no joy in doing that!

The car owe's me around 25k and I have receipts to show this!

I'm in no rush to sell so offers wont be accepted anyone that has been in this car will confirm how good and well sorted it is.

Right the spec: -

Exterior

Stock with No spoiler :yes:

Interior

Stock with a momo race steering wheel :)

Optional Toyota metal pedals

Cooling

Blitz LM Front Mount Intercooler

K&N Air Filter

APR Carbon fibre radiator cooling plate

Engine

HKS Signature series T51 Kai Single Turbo kit consisting of: -

HKS T51 Kai Turbo

HKS T51 Manifold

HKS Wategate (1.1bar spring)

HKS Downpipe

HKS Screamer pipe

HKS SSQV blow off valve

HKS Exhaust

Fuelling

Blitz 850cc Injectors in stock rail with stock FPR

Sard fuel pump

Electronics

Optima Yellow Top Battery

AEM EMS ECU

AEM True Boost Controller / Gauge - professionally installed in place of the stock clock!

AEM Wideband Gauge - Professionally installed into the drivers right hand side air vent!

AEM 5 Bar Map Sensor

HKS DLI Twin Power ignition amplifier

Traction control removed :innocent:

Transmission

6 Speed Manual Getrag Box

OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch

OS Giken lightened flywheel

Suspension, Wheels tyre's & brakes

Tein Front Strut Brace

Tein Type RA Fully Adjustable Suspension

18" Starform Basel 7 Wheels wraped in Toyo T1R tyres :cool:

J-Spec brakes :blink: with Endless pads

ICE

Nakamichi CD400 Head Unit :cool:

Alpine Type-X components up front

Dynamatted front doors

Stock rear speakers

Pictures can be found in my garage.

The car has done just over 41,000 miles has had both a gearbox oil and engine oil change and new pads all round in the past couple of months. The tubo kit was brand new last month so has done little over 200 miles!

6 months tax and 4 months MOT.

Please pm if interested.

Cheers,

Nick.:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
Nick :shock: ???

Bump :) I know Rob I love this car but everythings pretty much done now I'd like something that needs quite a bit of work and the 3.4 stroker is the way to go!! :cool: :D

Guest Nicholas
:cry:

can I have your head unit please???? :innocent:

:D

lolxx

Sorry Linda it goes with the car ;) I can get you one for cheepo though :D

This is a very tidy example, I have been in the car and it is a very well set up car, the T51 needs to be heard as i've never heard a turbo like it before, also the car has perfectly stock body work and no spoiler! so is a total sleeper (as much as a Supra can be), whoever buys this car will nt be disappointed.:)

Matt.

Guest Nicholas
This is a very tidy example, I have been in the car and it is a very well set up car, the T51 needs to be heard as i've never heard a turbo like it before, also the car has perfectly stock body work and no spoiler! so is a total sleeper (as much as a Supra can be), whoever buys this car will nt be disappointed.:)

Matt.

nice car Nick,very tidy with subtle styling.:cool:

Good luck with the sale buddy:)

cheers guys, looks like it may be going abroad..

Guest Nicholas
I cant understand this thread...you have a perfect car and a real nice example too, have spunked loads of dosh on it to the tune of 25k, you want to sell it, losing money in the process and spend a load more on a run down supra?? :taped:

am I missing something :search:

I'd like a bit of a project I paid lots of different tuners to do most of the work on this car and while it's a fantastic road car I want something that scares me again and think it would be a shame to spank 10k on a 3.4 build with an SPL T51 turbo kit when someone else could enjoy this great car as it is!! :)

Plus I fancy a change in colour lol

I'd like a bit of a project I paid lots of different tuners to do most of the work on this car and while it's a fantastic road car I want something that scares me again and think it would be a shame to spank 10k on a 3.4 build with an SPL T51 turbo kit when someone else could enjoy this great car as it is!! :)

Plus I fancy a change in colour lol

Black all the way Nick.;):)

Guest Nicholas

Right just got back from Egypt so engine bay pics and interior shots to follow this weekend when I take my baby out of her Leicester garage :)

Guest Nicholas

bump - just put a deposit down on my new car so this is now sitting in my underground garage awaiting a new owner :) :D

Guest Nicholas
Im really surprised this car is still up for sale!

The only other car to ever impress me as much was UK-Richs car :)

Thanks for the kind words Rob :)

any pics of the new beast?;)

Nope it's a secret :taped: :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.