The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK SUPRA 41,000 miles FSH BPU'd

spackrackman

Well its been on here for a while! Still no takers. Will I ever get my family 4x4!

Same speel as before but with a lower price tag!

I have known this car for quite some years now. My best friends mum bought it with only a few miles on the clock and its been serviced in the same garage it was bought from since. Its a local car bought and lived in and around Derby. She passed away about 7 years ago and her husband kept it stored (running occasionally) until august of last year where finially he decided to let it go to me. Thus why the milage is so low.

Since I have owned it I had every fluid changed, and have done about 5000 miles. I Have had the car BPU`ed by Paul Whiffin at WHIFBITZ at great expence and since then have only travelled 2000 miles.

Thus this is why I want £10950 for it

I expect people will complain that its too much but there cant be many UK supras have so few miles under its belt.

If you are interested please PM me for any more details

There is a few marks on the back corner of the rear bumper, a pin dent on the rear right wing, a mark on the bonnet at the front and a few paint chips on the front air intake. The wheels do have some kurbing marks which I nearly cried when I did it. Tires have miles and miles left on them interior is spotless and I had a new Oil diff cooler fitted on the last service. I have reciepts for the all the work done. Please look at my garage for pictures.

I live very near to Alton Towers in the Midlands.

I have the origional wheels so you can knock some off the asking price and will swap them over. Tires are pretty bad though! The wheels will be thrown in otherwise if I get around what I am asking for.

It even still has the origional breaking-in sticker on the windscreen from when it was sold new. The only person to modify the car was when I got it! It could easily be turned back to a standard vehicle if you really wanted to.

see garage for pics!

Thanks

Jonnie

Jonnie - 96 red UK spec TT Auto Midlands

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.