The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Aero Top sitting on new 19"s

Guest supraaero

Guest supraaero

I have had my supra since March but have just moved into a new house with a big mortgage & can't afford both so the car has to go. It's a 95 N/A auto that has done 73k, it was a 3.5 grade import & came with the auction sheet & BITMA paperwork. It was fully serviced just before import & had the cambelt changed at 99000km (61875 miles) with paperwrk to prove. Since i've had the car i have had an K&N induction kit fited, clifford concept 950 alarm, dvd/cd//tv/radio touch screen & a set of 19's with new tyres.The car has got mot until march 08 & tax until 08/07. The car is in excellent condition with all the electrics working including the air con. I want this to go to a good home so i thought i would start with you guys. I still have the original wheels with good tyres if needed.

Guest supraaero

i've dropped the price to £4500 now if anyone is interested? If someone wants it with the original rims instead of the 19's they can have it for 4k cash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.