The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale - 1995, Twin Turbo Supra now £5495

Elliot

Well I'm getting bored of this selling malarky, so going to be putting it on eBay and Autotrader in the next 24 hours with a price of

£5,995

Seems ridiculously cheap, but I can't be bothered with it anymore so hopefully it will sell...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is very cheap for a 1995 car.

I wonder if you put it back to near stock on the outside whether it would sell better.

The Spoilerless Look is a unique taste and not something everybody likes. The rear light clusters are also a little different. People prefer a stock looking car sometimes as some mods may not be to their taste.

If I was looking for a mkiv I would snap yours up, for a 1995 thats cheap, even for a 1993 thats good value.

JB

• 2 weeks later...
The searches on my house purchase are nearly complete, so am dropping this even further to

£5,495

Maybe it's too cheap that's putting people off?

Certainly too cheap in my mind. Perhaps people are wondering what's wrong with it for that price! Hope you sell it soon.

I agree with Branners post, but then that's more cost to you putting it back to more like stock.

Damn, gotta go to Edinburgh for 3 weeks today or tomorrow for work (although the wages will cover what I'm selling the Supra for!) :(

Getting a bit worried now as all the environmental searches have gone through, so I expect the house purchase is probably going to be around a month away?

I'm leaving it with my parents who should be able to show any prospective buyers around the car & I'll get the paperwork all signed ready to go. It's still registered to their address anyway.

So anyone interested? Can't believe it hasn't sold yet, didn't think I'd have any problems at that price...

Hi elliott.

Im having trouble selling mine too.

That same guy phoned me asking to P/X for his rolex.he wanted £2000!!!:taped:

It may jeopodise my sale but i can confirm elliotts car is spot on and goes really really well.

good luck mate and we'll have to meet up again soon.

steve

As a buyer, i can tell you there is alot of very nice TT auto under£5600.

I think it is be cores there many cars for sale right now.

The winther is in next month and in denmark we normaly buy this kind of car in the start of the summer.

I hobe I come to london this weekend to look on a car. If it is not as I hobe i try to call some of you near london to take a look. :)

:Pling:Also I'm depending on good closeups pictures be cores it is far and expensive to me to travel.

As a buyer, i can tell you there is alot of very nice TT auto under£5600.

I think it is be cores there many cars for sale right now.

The winther is in next month and in denmark we normaly buy this kind of car in the start of the summer.

I hobe I come to london this weekend to look on a car. If it is not as I hobe i try to call some of you near london to take a look. :)

:Pling:Also I'm depending on good closeups pictures be cores it is far and expensive to me to travel.

I just read your signature, about having to add £15,000 tax to get a Supra on the road there in Denmark.

Serious? It would cost you £20k + to get a Supra?

I just read your signature, about having to add £15,000 tax to get a Supra on the road there in Denmark.

Serious? It would cost you £20k + to get a Supra?

Yes this is true, So now I hobe all you understand why I can afford the expensive supra for sale :)

Also the coverment takts 60% of our sallery every month...

I can tell you that it IS possilbe ot sale a Supra TT 1994 for £5400, for the one I should have looked at this weekend is just sold :(

It had some nice 18" rims and was sliver and really good looking (70K miles).. Now I have to finde another one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.