The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Road rage

colsoop

I just had some prat threaten to kill me :p

Going through town and there is a car parked up dropping off his mrs.

I am halfway passed when the prat floors it and cuts me up, i gave him the universal symbol for my displeasure :D

He then slams on his brakes gets out and comes up to my door, my window is down and he says "im going to effin kill you" i have already been on a road rage charge once this week do you want me to make it 2 :p And various other threats :rolleyes:

He was obviously trying to intimidate me, so i smiled and looked him in the eyes and asked him his name this annoyed him even more, he was obviously dissappointed that i wasn't a quivering wreck :eyebrows:

Then after he says his piece and struts a bit more i wish him a good day and he gets back in his car and drives off.

I felt sorry for him as he clearly has issues and was just looking for an outlet (me as it happens) :D

What a tosser!!

You are a better man than me Col. I would have got out of the car without fail!!

I would have said OK when your ready then??:) You tend to find people who issue threats haven't got the balls to carry them out or even try for that matter......:D

H.

A few years ago when i was an angry man i would have done, (he was the perfect distance away from the door to smack his shins too.)

but now i am relaxed and just let it be, chances are as you say someone bigger and uglier will call his bluff :p

As soon as someone stops their car and gets out because of something I've done I'll just run them over and drive off - you can claim you fealt threatened for your life and driving away was the only course of action you could see to protect yourself - and as he was in the way....

Id love someone to do something like that to me.

A few years ago when i was an angry man i would have done, (he was the perfect distance away from the door to smack his shins too.)

but now i am relaxed and just let it be, chances are as you say someone bigger and uglier will call his bluff :p

simalar thing happened to me, prick actualy tried to force me off the road to get me to stop, i did in the end, he wished i hadn,t;)

Just be careful lads....you cant argue with a knife :( a moment of madness could end your life

Just be careful lads....you cant argue with a knife :( a moment of madness could end your life

That is the only thing that makes me think twice tbh!! I don't think it would stop me though. Once the red mist arrives it's only going one way!!

I am quite placid though until provoked.......:innocent:

H.

I had a road-rager gettin' in ma face,

I wound down the window and sprayed him full of Mace,

He lay screamin in the street looking soft like Anchor butter,

So I kicked him in the balls and left him in the gutter

Yo!

Sorry about that. I came over all Gansta for a second.:blink:

Yo!

:D

Yo!

You are wasted in purchasing Martin!!:D

H.

I once had a similar encounter with a w*anker sabb driver, cut me up from the inside, I proceeded with a toot of the horn and the big finger, he proceeded to slam on the brakes yelling 'are you old enough to drive'...wtf!

It wasnt til I thought about it that he thought I was very small because I sit very low in the car in my recaro, needless to say he jumped out as did I, he quickly jumped back in his car when he realised I was 6ft 3:d

If theres two or more you gotta be very careful...that you leave one still able to use the mobile phone for the ambulance;)

I wouldnt get out of the car until he was safely on the floor from my door hitting him. Nothing winds me up more on the roads than people who get angry and/or aggressive when they do something wrong and dangerous and someone pulls them up on it. If they are in the wrong then they have no need to put the hard man act on and try to intimidate people. Grrrr im angry at the thought now.

I just had some prat threaten to kill me :p

Going through town and there is a car parked up dropping off his mrs.

I am halfway passed when the prat floors it and cuts me up, i gave him the universal symbol for my displeasure :D

He then slams on his brakes gets out and comes up to my door, my window is down and he says "im going to effin kill you" i have already been on a road rage charge once this week do you want me to make it 2 :p And various other threats :rolleyes:

He was obviously trying to intimidate me, so i smiled and looked him in the eyes and asked him his name this annoyed him even more, he was obviously dissappointed that i wasn't a quivering wreck :eyebrows:

Then after he says his piece and struts a bit more i wish him a good day and he gets back in his car and drives off.

I felt sorry for him as he clearly has issues and was just looking for an outlet (me as it happens) :D

I had a similar thing the other week. Driving to work and he was tail gating me all the way from my house to the second set of lights, where he sits in the outside lane. Him being in an astra and me in the supra, i both got away quicker and was faaaaar in the distance along a short duel carage way, back onto single road...... where i meet traffic. Astra over takes me (bearing in mind were stationary :blink: and forces his way infront of me (rather pointless, dangerous and probably illegal monover?!)

I like you gave him the universal "your an inbred chump" symbol, to which he jumps out and asks if id like a ruck on the grass next to us (surrounded by morning commuters - bright spark!) Hurls lots of abuse and tells me he knows where i live. I just sat there and smiled, looked at my watch, looked at him again, rested my head on my arm as if board :D

Once he was going again i took a lovely photo of the back of his car.... which i havent found a use for yet, but i may rent a silver astra for a day, get some plates made up and drive round london all day :eyebrows:

Makes you wonder what makes people tick.

This comes down to the 'what weapon to do you carry in your car thread' I started a while ago.

I have the bar off a dumbell and the handle lodged down the back of the passenger seat just in case, but in all fairness I'd just drive off.

This comes down to the 'what weapon to do you carry in your car thread' I started a while ago.

I have the bar off a dumbell and the handle lodged down the back of the passenger seat just in case, but in all fairness I'd just drive off.

For 2 weeks after the above happened my 3 foot breaker bar got to ride shot gun with me... just incase i stumbled across him again, was also very wary of walking to and from my car, as he said he knew where i lived!! :blink: If your nuts enought o stop a cue of morning traffic to have a fight, who knows what else your capable of!

All else fails there two bows in my boot most of the time :innocent:

Trouble is... if you get physically threatened, and club someone with what ever, dumbell bar, breaker bar etc... whos going to come off worse ultimatly?! He will probably sue you and youll end up in jail :rolleyes:

...Trouble is... if you get physically threatened, and club someone with what ever, dumbell bar, breaker bar etc... whos going to come off worse ultimatly?! He will probably sue you and youll end up in jail :rolleyes:

exactly

That's why it is wise to keep your mouth shut, make no gestures whatsoever and do not allow any jerk to ruffle your feathers.

It takes practice, but it can be done.

As a bonus, genuine blanking off is extremely annoying for the other party.:D