The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra UK servicing manual online somewhere???

Mid_lifecry_sis

Even if the paint job was mint, it would still need to be resprayed mate :innocent:

No disrespect to owners of RED supras, I was one once :)

I looked at the red one and thought, hmmm needs exhaust,wheels, paint job, FCD etc..... It's nice to get an unmodded one I guess, but the cash tots up for those small bits and pieces.

Wayne's Supra on the other hand as all that done pretty much.

Still hope its a good one for you mate, just think that's what Geeza's looked like once, and look at his now ;)

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

no. gotta be UK now I ve ridden in one guys.... :p

Now wheres that Fukcin Bus picture gone?????...lol

Well? have you bought it yet? Got another one lined up?

I wasnt 100% on the Red one we saw? Drove nice and went OK if very quiet (thats stock exhausets for you) but the SMIC was knackered, the history was a little patchy and the front had the bottom lip trim missing. Plus the odd touch up here n there.

Remember with spraying in Red cars the pigmentation problem under sodium street lights.

If you did go for it, hope you get a good deal and Top Warranty?

And you will soon get used to the LAAAAAAG in ya lardy bus......

Dave :flame Dev

mmm, did you mean the attached? I want Wayne Popes car, but it would mean selling my Vectra first and that could take a few months - err anyone want a new 6 month old Elite Vectra 2.0 DTI? £11k!!! lol RRP 19k I think!!!! lol

Bugger - really ... no... what a shame, what a fcuking shame...

He's only gonna give me 9500 for the Vectra when trade in is £11100 and private black book is £12250 - fcuk wit, so I've kinda comprimsed and said add £1k to Sup price makin it £12990.

All going pear shaped but I've got the bug and running with passion and not sence on this - someone slow me down!

It could be fcuking ages before another UK comes up...

He's doing the following on the service and commiting to the RAC 5 star warrenty for 1 year incl turbos.

Paint the Supra's front end, roof scratches, side and rear blends include mirrors, above exhaust where its been blown and has an orange colour and various other scrapes dotted around the car. clean the brake callipers paint/enamel RED whilst the job is being done

Full valet, wash of carpets etc

12 months MOT

Full service as per Toyota instructions and maintenance schedule to include Drain old and replace new Transmission oil, Drain old and replace New Coolant, New Oil filter, Drain old and replace New Oil (which the turbos rely on), New Air filter, drain old and replace new high dot Brake Fluids a must, pads if necessary/copper etc, New fuel filter is a must to prevent detonation etc. Plus written confirmation on bushes and suspension wear and tear and estimate on refirb or repair perhaps via the MOT. 1 year RAC 5 star cover is inclusive with the written confirmation of the turbos

so am I being raped?

als-rml2545a.jpg

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

no. gotta be UK now I ve ridden in one guys.... :p

so you want a uk car, from a dealer who will p/x the Vectra, but you don't want to get raped.............this could be tricky:D

There are so much better vfm cars out there IMO but if you've got the bug and are running with passion then what i say won't count for diddly...........

did that help to slow you down?............... no i didn't think so:p

btw why no Jap spec, just look at Monkeymarks car to see the potential:conf:

Scooter lol...

I've applied for a loan to buy Waynes car, mind you he dont know this yet lmao!..

:innocent:

Err - the red one is 2 shit, had a chat with Geeza this am.

Will look to sell my car priv.

Note: that a one year stint in slagging Geeza off had the right affect, his car is now blue? :flame Dev :twak: :flame Dev :blink:

attached ahhh, the good ol days!

106_0645.jpg

Wayne's seems a better buy, nice new turbo's fitted and lots of money recently spent should mean less worries for you.

At least we seemed to have put the brakes on ya a little bit, red one did seem a little steep for how you'd described it.......

good luck and hope to see you at a shell garage soon:)