The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra N/A 5 speed manual project

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

:(Ok for sale my project manual supra shell, selling as were moving house and cant keep her as i have no where to put it, paid a good bit for the extra parts i put on it, pass wing, rear bumper, headlights and the V5 document. really want to keep it, but if this sells, it will allow me to get a running supra to park on the road:d

heres a link to the ebay auction with pics

Kev

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290134564977&rd=1&rd=1

Guest CoolsBlue

were still looking for a house with a garage(mum), my dad got one with a garage, but he aint going to let me keep it at his place and he's got room for like 3-4 cars and only has a celica...really dont care anymore and just want rid so i can have a running one that nobody can force me to get rid of...not really forcing me as i have options like getting a storage locker...but that feelings kicking in to get rid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.