The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alpine INA-N033R plus CHAS64 Sat-Nav plus MP3 Cd Changer

milocoon

Its Secondhand but like New, I can`t get rid of the New Description, this forum has got a few issues recently !

I`ve had this from new and its excellent, it`s single Din and the MP3 CD Changer fits in the boot (Best) or under the passenger front seat (Its a bit tight). Used it in my Honda S2000 and Supra Aerotop TT. I`ve got a copy of the 2004 DVD and this covers all of Europe.

If someone wants it installed then thats not a problem, it`s better than a TomTom as it has an inbuilt Gyro to tell it it that you`re in a tunnel (no satellites) and it also uses the speed pulse from the speedo to be more accurate (according to Alpine)

However my new Porsche Boxster has fibreoptic comms so it`s surplus to requirements.

The Cd Changer holds 6 CD`s and will play Normal plus MP3 tracks so in theory you could have 60 CD`s worth of music in the Cd Changer.

There are preamp outputs for Front/Rear/Subwoofer so if you want to Max this out you can ?

Cost me £1200

Very Good Condition to you £400

I`ll fit it for £50 if you buy the Halfords Lead and Din Pocket !

Guest rodeo_v8

any pics mate

I`ve had this from new and its excellent, it`s single Din and the MP3 CD Changer fits in the boot (Best) or under the passenger front seat (Its a bit tight). Used it in my Honda S2000 and Supra Aerotop TT. I`ve got a copy of the 2004 DVD and this covers all of Europe.

If someone wants it installed then thats not a problem, it`s better than a TomTom as it has an inbuilt Gyro to tell it it that you`re in a tunnel (no satellites) and it also uses the speed pulse from the speedo to be more accurate (according to Alpine)

However my new Porsche Boxster has fibreoptic comms so it`s surplus to requirements.

The Cd Changer holds 6 CD`s and will play Normal plus MP3 tracks so in theory you could have 60 CD`s worth of music in the Cd Changer.

There are preamp outputs for Front/Rear/Subwoofer so if you want to Max this out you can ?

Cost me £1200

Very Good Condition to you £400

I`ll fit it for £50 if you buy the Halfords Lead and Din Pocket !

Picture and review

Its 45W/Channel and very high quality so you may not need to buy any amps, I didn`t need to !

One nice featureis you can play music on the CHAS64 and Navigate on the internal DVD Drive at the same time, the voice over gently interrupts the music to tell you to turn right etc !

Very nice bit of kit, only selling due to new car having strange audio setup with fibreoptic cable loop MOST !

http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod1457.html

Description:

The INA-N033R is a new in-car navigation and entertainment system that offers almost all the outstanding features of the NVE-N077PS DVD Car Navi and also provides exceptional audio quality.

The combination of a standard-format size and 1-DIN connectivity ensures that this elegantly styled unit fits quickly and easily into the radio-slot of almost any car dashboard. The high-resolution screen (OELD: Organic Electronic Luminescence Display) clearly displays all the navigational graphics and information you need, using a pan-European database that feeds the unit.

The database covers nearly all European countries (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, England, Scotland, Wales, Vatican City) and about 100,000 cities on a single DVD-ROM, so cross-border driving is completely effortless. The system's natural voice will guide you to your destination in one of eight languages (Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Swedish). 300,000 Points of Interest (POI) can also be accessed at the touch of a button.

The INA-N033R is also a top-class example of audio engineering, featuring an RDS Tuner and CD player (when DVD is not in use), with Audio Source Mixing that automatically provides clear voice guidance reproduction during play of the tuner or a CD/MD autochanger. It also includes unique BassEngine™ features, AI-NET integration, 4x45W of power and 2 pre-outs + subwoofer out for connecting to additional components. An anti-theft detachable front facia provides added security.

Includes:

Alpine INA-N033R GPS DVD System

European Mapping DVD-ROM

User Manual

Specification:

Navigation System:

Fast, accurate and precise information.

A high-speed RISC CPU processes data assimilated from a GPS antenna, an integrated electronic gyroscope and a vehicle speed sense wire and matches it to the map software on the 8.5GB double-layer DVD-ROM.

A-B calculation

The system can make a one-time assessment of all the possible routes to take, presenting the best one on-screen. This can reduce your journey by several kilometers, saving you time and petrol.

Screen Views:

The INA-N033R features many different views and screens to help you navigate more easily.

Intersection Zoom-View:

Be confident at even the most complicated intersections, with route close-ups, data on distance remaining and the required exit number.

3D Junction-View:

This view recreates on-screen the real appearance of the required exit lane and junction, so you'll never miss a turning again.

Highway Mode:

Choose the highway mode to discover the points of interest along your route. Use it to make sure you never miss out on a fun attraction or run out of food or fuel.

Route Preference:

Drivers can select to use or avoid motorways and can also choose one of three additional travel options; Quick, Short and Alternative. The time needed to get to the destination and the number of kilometers it will take can be compared against each other to make the choice even easier.

Roundabout Exit Road Guidance:

This is a vocal and visual guide to even the most complicated traffic islands. Hear and see a step-by-step explanation of your progress and easily find the exit you need.

Turn List:

This feature lists the roads that you'll need to take to reach your destination.

Audio System:

Tuner Features

RDS / AF / EON / PTY / P.PTY / T.INFO

MAXtune Pro Tuner

30 Station Pre-Set Memory

CD Player Features:

Regulated 1-bit DAC

Digital Servo

CD Text

AI-NET:

AI-NET uses a high-speed bus to link high-performance components such as your audio processor or CD/DVD-Changer, for easier system expandability, more convenient control and greater sound quality.

45W x 4

A quartet of powerful amplifiers combine to handle the wide dynamic range of digital audio pushed out by your CD or DVD.

2 pre-outs + subwoofer out

These line outputs carry signals for your front, rear and subwoofer speakers from the pre-amp to one or more additional amplifiers, for an enhanced sound quality.

Steering wheel remote control

Alpine head units that include a satellite remote control interface input can now respond to the steering wheel stalk controls of many Citroens, Fords, Fiats, Opels/Vauxhalls, Peugeots, Renaults, BMWs and Mercedes.

Auto Volume

This automatically increases or decreases the audio volume according to the car's speed and the consequent noise-pollution.

Audio Mix

This reduces the audio volume automatically whenever the navigation voice is activated.

Colour Choice

Alternate between amber and green in your choice of keyboard.

BassEngine™

With Alpine BassEngine™ equipped head units, you're offered unprecedented sound processing options right there in the dashboard. You can personalise your audio system by adjusting the:

Bass Centre Frequency Control (this allows you to tune the bass perfomance of your head unit to suit the speakers in your car).

Subwoofer Level Control (this gives you the precise level of bass you prefer, in relation to the recording levels of the source CD or DVD. The level can be varied from 0 to 15dB, in 1dB increments).

The BassEngine™ concept takes a modular, system approach to audio excellence, allowing you to match head unit power with equally muscular subwoofers, speakers and power amplifiers.

Price:

£822.09 ex vat

£965.95 inc vat

Hi I`m in Bristol near the M5 Bridge at Avonmouth. It`s a very nice piece of kit and Alpine do release new discs every now and again to reflect new map data. Come and have a look at it, if you want it fitted I could do that at a reduced rate. The sound quality is amazing even on stock speakers. If you`re interested I`ll find out the halford part numbers for the harness Din Iso adapter and the single DIN pocket you`re need to fill the hole below when you remove the DoubleDIN original !

Hmm my rangeys stereo is on its last legs. Its a ten speaker system would this unit be able to cope with ten speakers? I am assuming that the head unit in my rangey will output to an amp. Also I have controls on my steering wheel would there be a way to link those into this unit as I like turning the volume up and down on the steering wheel.

I am interested yes. I'm doing a bit of reading up on it first though as I don't want to get stuck with an ageing/outdated navigation system.

I already have a single DIN stereo and changer in the boot (the idea being both of these are replaced)

Dangerous Brain, Alpine do an interface for a 97 rangerover which lowcost audio do its a ALPINE-KWE-873E

There are preouts for a stereo power amp and also for a mono bass power amp, its Alpine so it`s a normal output.

Heres a picture of the ALPINE-KWE-873E

Provisionally sold to Dangerous Brain.

The CD Changer is AI-NET:

AI-NET uses a high-speed bus to link high-performance components such as your audio processor or CD/DVD-Changer, for easier system expandability, more convenient control and greater sound quality.

If your CD Changer is AI-NET it should work but to be honest the one I have is excellent and has never skipped any tracks no matter how bumpy the road is plus it plays MP3 files !

Any Alpine Dealer should be able to order you the Steering Wheel Control Interface unit,

Apline UK make the modules (they are made in the UK and have a technical helpline I remember speaking to them about the module I bought for an S2000.

On the net try

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/home.ht

Aftermarket Make of Module try

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/vehicle-interface-landrover-adaptors-c-47_720_728.html

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.