The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black '93 Hybrid Twin Turbo Auto RZ

Sheefa

Hi all,

Thought I'd list it here too as well as Ebay and Pistonheads in case any newbies drop by. Most know the score with the amount of money, time and enthusiasm I've put into the car. She really is running wonderfully.

She has 10 Months MOT (April 2008) and 6 months Tax too (November 2007). She absolutely sailed through the MOT in April 2007 without any issues at all. She has just had a full service with oil and filter change, coolant change and full check over including suspension, exhaust and subframe bolts.

Car itself has covered just over 100,000 miles (Reads 145,500 on the ODO but this includes 95,000 in KMs), BUT the engine has only covered approx. 45,000 and the new hybrids about 6,000 miles. ALL RECEIPTS to prove.

[ATTACH]59779[/ATTACH]

Recent service items in the last 12 months alone

• New HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
  • Full Fluid changes including Engine Oil, Filter, Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Brake Fluid.
  • New Cambelt
  • New Crank Dampener
  • New Front and Rear Disks
  • New Front and Rear Chris Wilson Fast Road Pads
  • New Oxygen Sensor
  • New Valve Stem Oil Seals
  • New Head Gasket (Genuine OEM)
  • New Koyo Performance Radiator and Transmission Cooler
  • New Greddy 2-Row Front Mount Intercooler
  • New Fuel Filter
  • New Coil Packs

I've only driven about 6,000 miles in the last 10 months and have spent in excess of £5.5k in well chosen modifications and servicing items. All work has been undertaken by the best in the business including Chris Wilson, Turbofit and Phoenix Motorsports. Full Spec below.

Engine and Performance related:

- Perfect Low Mileage Engine with 45,000 miles (VSOS and Head Gasket just replaced too fully compression and flow tested)

- Envy Stage 3 Hybrid Turbos – STILL UNDER WARRANTY

- HKS Iridium Spark Plugs

- Greddy 2-Row Front Mounted Intercooler

- Thick Core Koyo Racing Radiator – best in the business

- Large Transmission Cooler fitted with custom bracket to FMIC

- TRD Chrome Strut Brace

- Blitz SBC-ID Boost Controller

- Blitz SUS Power Induction Kit with Polished Heat Shield

- Custom Front Decat

- CW Rear Decat

- Fully decatted HKS Super Drager Exhaust (lovely sound!)

- Turbo Timer (currently deactivated as it's just annoying!)

- Custom FCD with fuel no-cut out limit

- Custom Speed Delimiter

- High flowing uprated Walbro Fuel Pump

- Polished Oil Catch Tank

- Polished Fan Shrould

- Polished Fues Box Cover & PAS/Brake Fluid Caps

- New Cambelt (Timing Belt) December 2006

- New Crank Damper December 2006

Safety:

- Racelogic Traction Control System (RLTC)with Digital Adjuster. Simply the best aftermarket TC system money can buy. Cost over £1,000 supplied and fitted and allows you to fully adjust the slip rating through the onscreen display.

- AEM UEGO Air Fuel Ratio gauge to monitor fuelling and ensure car isn't running too lean or rich both on and off boost. I'll talk you through this if you come to view/buy.

Security:

- Clifford Concept 650 Alarm with Blackjax. Simply the best in the business and has a great inbuilt anti-hijacking function. Multiple sensors and warn away mode. It also enables you to add other extras as you please like Remote Start, Smart Windows etc

Suspension:

- Full Bilstein suspension with Eibach springs. Rated as possibly the best combination for ride, performance, comfort and reliability by numerous supra owners on the various forums. No bangs or knocks from suspension. The car is low, but clears speed humps and the curbs fine.

Interior:

- Toyota Full Touch screen Satellite Navigation and Built-in Head unit with CD and Cassette player (Excellent piece of kit!!)

- Gorgeous Black Supra custom fitted floor mats

- Fantastic Stainless Steel Dials read up to 180MPH

- Full Carbon Fibre Panel Dash Kit

- Blue LED Heater, Ignition and Window Controls and the ODO.

- AEM UEGO Air Fuel Ratio gauge fitted in place of clock

- Racelogic Traction Control with Digi Adjuster

- IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT (ICE):

- Satnav Headunit with CD/Cassette

- Uprated Rear 6x9" Pioneer Speakers

- Large 6.5" (17cm) Infinity Kappa Front

- Speakers fitted with solid custom brackets

- Turbo Timer ( currently disconnected as there isn't a need)

- Pivot Engine Start Button – fitted when I got her

- Nokia Bluetooth Hands free kit

- Blitz SBC II Boost Controller

- Massive Greddy Boost Gauge fitted in Lower Glovebox wrapped in Carbon Fibre

- Original Cloth seats in great condition with rear vinyl seats

Exterior:

- Completely standard bodywork

- One-off 'Lucky' Custom SideSkirts (VERY RARE) – these are quite flared at the rear

- Facelift Refurb Lights - Had my pre-facelifts refurbed to Facelifts which give the car a far more modern and aggressive look – no fogging at all.

- Clear Facelift Front Indicators

- Clear Side Indicator Markers

- Genuine OEM Rear Spats

- 4100 HID dipped front light upgrade as the standard J-spec plastic lights go yellow and are visibly poor

- Philips Blue Vision Fog Light Bulbs and Sidelight Bulbs

- Roof spoiler (VERY RARE) as well as standard rear

- OEM Rear Spoiler

- Wind deflectors

- 17" Silver Deep Dish Alloys - Rears 10" and Fronts 8.5". Tyres have a good 4-5mm) of tread and are Pirelli P Zero fronts and Sport V rears

- Car sits quite low on Bilsteins and Eibachs and simply looks gorgeous. I can manage speed humps without a problem though – but a slow speed is required to stop rubbing on the undertray.

Performance:

- 430 BHP on a Rolling Road BEFORE the new Hybrid turbos were fitted!!! (Dyno chart to prove) Estimated to be running about 450bhp now.

- 0 – 62 mph is achieved in circa under 4.5 seconds

- ¼ mile time estimated at 13 secs.

- Delimiter means she'll cruise to approx. 180mph +.

Now for some minor bad points:

• No centre wheel caps, although the dimensions are fairly standard so it shouldn't be hard to source
  • Small pin dent in the drivers side door and a few minor paint touch ups here and there but really not noticeable at all as they're that small
  • Few stone chips, mainly on the drivers front wing but once again nothing major at all and this can only be expected for a 13 year old car and unless you're 1/2 ft away you really don't notice them!
  • Small dink in the roof lining - looks like an umbrella stalk has knocked it slightly.
  • Paint touch up to one of the sideskirts (small patch and again not noticeable to the untrained eye at all)

Only reason for sale is I took out a £14k loan in July 2006 to purchase her and clear some previous debts and I want to clear my entire payments BEFORE my imminent job change (joining the RAF in August and my insurance expires in late July), especially as I only drive the beauty at weekends.

NEVER abused, driven both carefully and responsibly. I have a clean license still - never had a ticket in my life. This is a rare thing to sustain when taking ownership of these high performance vehicles.

Please call me should you wish to arrange a viewing or have any further questions regarding the car on 07969814246. Any questions, please email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to answer. I can also provide larger hi-res pictures if interested.

Thank you and regards,

Greg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.