The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

Guest BADS13

Sorry Dudes... D1GP at Silverstone on the 22nd... Will keep an eye out for the next one though... :)

A friend with a UK MKIV 6Speed may be back in the UK by then too...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Bonjour, Guten Tag, Buenos Dias, Watcha, Ahoy, Ni Hao....

Don't worry mate the guys coming are all great.....

I'm the handsome one (see attached!)

Guest Rays the roof

Reminder of details:

Meeting times!

If we aim to get to Drakes Broughton between 13:00 - 14:00.

Meet initially at J2, M5 Toys r Us car park at 12:00 - 12:30, then convoy down M5.

See you all there!

Oh Sh*t the Supe still won't be ready until next weekend having to go two up with my brother to The Gumball well pi**ed as you can guess.

Well suppose good things come to those that wait as Guiness say. Can we organise another meet after this ASAP I feel the need to show off my Supe :cry:

hi

I enjoyed the meet it was nice to see new faces and meet up with some old ones too.

I couple of you asked if I would post up the part numbers for the facelift rear lights so here it is :

y81550 - 14700

y81560 - 14700

they are 124.83 for the pair

hope that helps

regards

colin

was cool yesterday, and colin your car shifts when we were going back to the m5, there was me trying to drive with one hand round the lanes at 100+ well trying to get a pic of your rear lights braking LOLOLOL

see ya all soon

(im thinking north midlands is a great place to meet HA HA HA,,,,me trying to save on petrol and be sneeky NNNNOOOO)

laters

nice pics ray

p.s. just like to tell everybody that it looks like me and ray are getting married, as he propsed on a text message last night LMAO LMAO

quote "i like your car justine, but will karl marry me" LOL

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Rays the roof

Great meet girls and guys. Thanks to Mike (RX7), Lotus and B3any (Corvette) for comin along. B3any you left before I could get a photo. Sorry mate.

Will arrange the next in about 4 weeks time before Winter arrives (or am I too late??).

Some photos attached.

Ray

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=990

No worries it was getting late for me, had to shoot, the meet was a bit far south for me really. Took ages get home.:D

As it was my first meet with you guys I didn't know what to expect (whether I would get ignored). But everyone present was friendly and made it easy to fit in, and I am DEFINATELY up for a repeat turn out. Thanks again to Rays The Roof for organising it!!

P.S how nuts is LOTUS ?!? 120mph taking photos with no hands on the steering wheel.

• 1 month later...

its ok Ray

sorry its took along time to reply mate

I thought about going to the pod but I,m busy most week ends

either with work or family type stuff

anyone else interested

in going ?

fine food

fine cars

fine weather ( hopefully ):)

cheers

Rob