The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as per the other thread, anyone want to meet up and cruise down to the "bubble inn" in stenson ?

im near m1 j24, normally meet up at j25, any think of a meeting place

assuming that we are not all snowed in that is

I am J23 M1 and I think there was an idea of some people meeting around the Loughborough area and going to Bubble. But I would be OK to come to J25 first to meet some extra people and then cruise to Bubble.

As long as someone is up for meeting in Loughborough as otherwise I will have to set of a couple of hours earlier cos I ALWAYS get lost at some point.:innocent:

Ben pm me your mobile number me, maz and possibly ed will be coming loughborough way so can meet you there.

Yep if the weather is decent ill be there. Ed is gay he never drives his :D

Ben pm me your mobile number me, maz and possibly ed will be coming loughborough way so can meet you there.

Pm'd

Let me know the plans when you do.

Weather permitting I am gona spend some time cleaning the car on Saturday, so she looks sparkly:)

I should be there as long as the roads are not as bad as they are right now! Rich afaik if all goes well i am meeting nick, and ed should be along as will ben. we are meeting in loughborough so you more than welcome to come too :D have a nice (easy) ride up lol.

Rich, going to PM you back in a sec.

I mentioned to Rich previously that I was thinking we could all meet at the petrol station right near the M1 J23. I think this would be good because it is really near the Junction (got to be less than a mile) and has ample parking where people can wait for others to join. Also, there is a Shell garage very near that I can guide people to where we can fill up on V-power goodness is neccessary!!

I think it would be a good idea to know what sort of numbers we are looking at so that no one gets left out (namely me!!) it is going to be Friday tomorrow (check the intelligence!!) so I think we need to sort this asap as I have a mates birthday tomorrow night AND saturday night.

Sorry in advance if I am not in a talkative mood on Sunday, I am going to try not to drink too much Saturday nite but no promises!!;)

Weather permitting I am up for this :)

Tell me where and when to meet you all and I'll be there.

From Loughborough its just M1 - J24A - A50 and cross country.

Tescos or that garage (maybe shell) just before the M1 on the A512 just beyond the Uni would make good starting points.

btw: look Maz! I'm not gay. Just get over it!.

I'm sure the right man will cum along soon for you ;)

Weather permitting I am up for this :)

Tell me where and when to meet you all and I'll be there.

From Loughborough its just M1 - J24A - A50 and cross country.

Tescos or that garage (maybe shell) just before the M1 on the A512 just beyond the Uni would make good starting points.

btw: look Maz! I'm not gay. Just get over it!.

I'm sure the right man will cum along soon for you ;)

Alright Ed, thought you had gone quiet on us!!

Just so you know, I think you should make every effort to be there for the following reasons:

1. This is my first Supra meet and I want to see it all!!!

2. Your cars is the tits (sorry if that is bad language on here) and I am soooo wanting to see your install

3. We get 10% off a full roast on Sunday!! I don't know if you are lucky enough to have a partner or wife to cook one for you, but unfortunately I don't so I am up for a roast!!

4. Well I have run out of reasons, but just turn up gosh darn it!

Also, actually thinking about it, I need someone technical to either drive or be driven in my car as I want to check some things.

The garage I was thinking of wasn't a Shell but this place is easier to meet at and if neccessary I can show people the way to a Shell garage.

I think I am going to need a top up, so if anyone else thinks they will let me know, so we can build it in to the plan

PM replied to Ben, I'll be there with captain slow (Maz) :D

Maz if you’re not busy on Saturday my car needs a wax :D

Alright there captain Y Fronts? :salute: Im not gonna be busy as far as i know mate, come down mine and ill lend you the hose and sheepskin mitt (may help depends:p) right after ive waxed your girlfriend and shes given me a good shine.

Guest Nicholas
Alright there captain Y Fronts? :salute: Im not gonna be busy as far as i know mate, come down mine and ill lend you the hose and sheepskin mitt (may help depends:p) right after ive waxed your girlfriend and shes given me a good shine.

You do realise my girlfriend is infact your mum? :innocent:

I have a sheepskin mitt :p I'll give you a buzz around lunch time :)

You do realise my girlfriend is infact your mum? :innocent:

Im going to tell my dad and my dad is going to kick the cr@p out of you and your dad :p

All good mate give me a ring ill be at home most likely. you gonna be down bijals?

Wow seem to have stumled across a school playground!! Love the banter, I thoroughly hope to get involved!!

On a serious note, I have an awesome polish for metallic paint and I can bring along. Auto Glym "Ultra deep polish" or something

So just for planning's sake, can we take role call for people who are going or intending (heaven help you if you don't go!) to go??

1. Ben1985

btw: Why have you got Thor on your avatar.

Are you Peters bitch now too.

Nobody's bitch Ed.. You big gay. And.. does that mean you used to be?