The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I live on Hermitage Road, only couple of minutes from the Uni. I have silver J-spec TT L reg.

Was actually going to post earlier to say I get so many looks from people because there are no supras nearby, but obviously you are fairly near, lol!

Where abouts are you?

If you are thinking of going to this meet, maybe we could get together somewhere nearby as I am terrible at finding new places, and I am a man so can't ask for directions!!

(see my garage for pics)

Nice car mate :)

I remember your thread.

Didn't you buy it from Paul @ Whifbitz?

I'm 4 miles down the A6 in Quorn but the cars not often used so rarely seen ;)

Nice car mate :)

I remember your thread.

Didn't you buy it from Paul @ Whifbitz?

I'm 4 miles down the A6 in Quorn but the cars not often used so rarely seen ;)

Yea I bought from Paul @ Whifbitz. Been really happy so far, and can even get over speed bumps which I wasn't too optimistic about. Steep inclines are a different matter tho!!

I have driven to Quorn before, nice pub I went to there if I remember.

Obviously Loughborough would be easiest for me!! But I could probably manage getting somewhere fairly near by if it is easier for other people.

Ben you at loughborough uni then? Im down the rd in leicester :)

Erm well no I am not. I used to go there and did Automotive engineering, but didn't like the course and the job I would be going in to (and I was a little thick) so quit. Now I am renting a place here with some mates who are in their final year there.

So getting the best of both worlds really, earning an income and having the student lifestyle!!:D

Guest Nicholas
weather permitting, I'm up for a convoy :)

Would meeting in Loughborough be ok for you Nick?, that way we could find Ben first then down the M1 and up the A50.

Whatever is easiest for you both :)

Fine with me matey just down the road from my girlfriends parents in littlethorpe :)

Guest Nicholas
Should I bother looking at buying one of those radios? Or is there not going to be enough people to warrant it?

I wouldn't bother you'll hear us coming :D

I won't be able to show off my Nakamichi sterio gear though as it's being fitted on monday :(

Guest Nicholas
Can't you get a lift with some else or use another car :sly:

I'll give you a lift but only if you're wearing a thong and a tiny bra that's all... sorry but it's the rules :p

Is it worth starting a list?

Would be good to know who is going. Just cancelled a day trip to France for the Enduro bike race in Le Touquet (although to be fair I needed an excuse not to go!!)

I will be there, although I have only had my car a couple of weeks, so will be taking it fairly easy ;)

1. Ben1985

I'll pick you up, if your in a thong, tiny bra and knee high boots :D

Any more bids?

Woops missed this!!

Erm well surely the next stage has got to be birthday suit?!

Although I have a passenger, so may need to be on my lap. ;)

Woops, probably given myself the honoury title of pervert before I meet any of you!:innocent:

Everyone that has posted in this thread is a pervert!

Infact, 95% of members are ;)

We all share a common interest ,.... thats pervin

and some of us like Supras too ;)

Pervert.

I hate not having my supra yet, missing out on all these meets. Should be able to make the March meet though, fingers crossed.

ahhhh man this is right by me and i dont think she'll be all fixed by then:(

Yea I read your post earlier, real shame about that, sounds like the guy was being a bit of a knob.

Is there no chance it will be fixed by Sunday? Have you got a second car you could join the meet? Although I would love to see other Supras, would be nice just to meet other owners, even if they aren't in ther Soop!!

Plus the female touch is surely going to be a welcome one;)