The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

i wont be going to any more of these as i have been short changed on the two previous occasions i have ventured in to buy a meal or drink from the pub. first time was for £5 and second time for a £10. thieving bar stewards wouldnt admit to it either!!!!!!

first time was forgiveable, second time is sinful!

if you give them a £20, make sure you clearly state that you have given them a £20 or else they might think otherwise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jonnybsupra1

Have you seen the prizes that have been donated for the raffle draw?

There's some great stuff there - well worth a ticket purchase!

I think its gonna be a good meet, just hope the weathers ok

Looks like we might not make it to Beefeater but will still try to get to the Bubble, however Matt 6 knows the way. In case he doesn't turn up we have put the directions from the Beafeater to the Bubble below:

From Beafeater turn right and head to M1 (sign posted)

Head south on the M1

Turn off at junction 24a on to A50

Exit off A50 at Junction 3 and turn left on to A514

Go half a mile and at sharpe left hand bend turn right on to the A5132

Go straight for about 2/3 miles and turn right at junction sign posted to Stenson

Follow sign posts to Stenson (you will need to make a right hand turn and go over a hump back bridge, car park on right)

Hope to see you there