The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,ll be there

anyone want to meet up and drive down together ?

We will be going this month. Shall we organise to meet at the Beefeater on the A610 just off J26 of the M1? We have met there a few times before and seems quite a good central meeting point.:)

We will be going this month. Shall we organise to meet at the Beefeater on the A610 just off J26 of the M1? We have met there a few times before and seems quite a good central meeting point.:)

Can do!! Anyone else in for meeting...................Pixelfill come on where are you!!

ill defo be coming, but in the polo so ill meet you all there!!

Think you should join us mate, you can be a support vehicle like me!!:D

Not overly sure what I will be in yet, might be a Golf, might be a Merc or might be something Jap...

Anyone fancy meeting up and cruising over to the Bubble Inn this month then we are planning on meeting at the Beefeater on the A610 just off J26 of the M1. Meeting around 10:30am to be leaving around 10:45am at the latest which should get us there for around 11:20am.

Unless they are opening early for this event and I get advised otherwise this meeting time should be good.

Who's hoping to meet up here?

Beefeater

The Millers Barn

The Phoenix Centre

Millennium Way West

Cinderhill Road

Nottingham

NG8 6AX

http://www.beefeater.co.uk/textonly/...e.asp?house=53