The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its that time of the month agains guys and gals.

Bubble Inn meet is this Sunday 9th July

Anyone going over?

I WILL be there this month, not sure what in but I will be there!!

If I am not too hungover and I actually remember I will make an appearence. Would like to see whos around and I am spending money on mine at the mo and want to get some ideas where i can put my soon to be fitted boost contoller, turbo timer and an EGT guage. I am guessing some people coming have these already.

So see you sunday, what time to peps start showing?

ill be going for an hour or so and ill be in my polo while Supra is away, but, i have to be at work for 2.

At least ill get to see you for an hour or so.

And i look forward to the update on everything Matt!:D

ill be going for an hour or so and ill be in my polo while Supra is away, but, i have to be at work for 2.

At least ill get to see you for an hour or so.

And i look forward to the update on everything Matt!:D

Be good to catch up with you again mate, sure you will have time for a carvery won't you!! :innocent:

Guest Sean.W
We haven't come before so could someone give us a postcode or street name so that we can plug it into the chav nav?

Cheers! :p

her ya go :notworthy

The Bubble Inn,

Stenson Road,

Stenson,

Derby.

DE73 7HL

Mines off the road with a crap load of work to get done in time for jae but i might jump in with Dino for an hour or so if he decides to go over :friday: Not sure if any of the other mkiii lot will be there for this one either :search:

Yeah thanks everyone for the terrific turn out this morning!!!!!

We were the ones being rapidly swallowed up by scoobies. When we saw you make a swift exit we realised we were the only supra there out of maybe 60 cars and NO-ONE parked next to us so we had a big gap at the side of our car. Feeling slightly outnumbered and lonely we left shortly after you and went to the beer festival in Derby!