The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo, I should think so! ;)

I'd like to see your NA-T, I was interested in doing this myself a while back.

Next time I should be there in it so thats no problem. Shame I wont be in it today but nevermind, least I have some wheels to get me about!

A few pictures from the day ! Nice to see you all but we need a stronger turn out . And good luck with the single Vicky :D

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1149/n80pics0016cb.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6391/n80pics0021xx.jpg

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1740/n80pics0031lp.jpg

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5908/n80pics0044kq.jpg

Some more to follow

What an absolutley brillotastic day!!!!

It was great to see you Gaz Chris and ladies and it was great to meet some new people - Dino - Wonder if you managed to finish your last drink, Sean - wonder if you ever got home to watch top gear, Burna and his lady - nice nips and i wonder if they managed to dry the chair off at the bubble!!!

Hope you all didnt get burnt too much as i am crispy at the minute!!!!

Also, hope you all got home safely and i agree with Chris we should have more Supras there and it was really good to meet some of the Mkiii lads.

Just got back, Great day! Nice to put some more faces to names. Nice to meet Chris, Voo and Jusie.

Voo - keep us posted on your Single Upgrade - some nice pics too! :thumbs:

Dino - hope everything gets sorted with your car soon. Great to catch up again.

We all going down to JapShow then! ;)

Guest Sean.W
What an absolutley brillotastic day!!!!

It was great to see you Gaz Chris and ladies and it was great to meet some new people - Dino - Wonder if you managed to finish your last drink, Sean - wonder if you ever got home to watch top gear, Burna and his lady - nice nips and i wonder if they managed to dry the chair off at the bubble!!!

Hope you all didnt get burnt too much as i am crispy at the minute!!!!

Also, hope you all got home safely and i agree with Chris we should have more Supras there and it was really good to meet some of the Mkiii lads.

Great day guys :thumbs: Nice to meet up with you all again:yes:

Missed the first 20 minutes so did`nt bother in the end :rolleyes: I`ll watch it tomorrow now :)

was great to meet all the dragonballer's again burna an jo we gotta do the weekend party thing u guy's rock. s7eve cool meeting up buddy liking the new motor u can keep up at last lol. voo51 was a real pleasure to meet you hope you got plenty of aftersun rubbed in:flame: :flame: :flame:

Great day out and good to see old and new friends. Was good to make sure Voo wasn't the only Supra there, count me in for future Bubble Inn meets :)

Still can't believe what happened to you car Dino :( I'm sure you'll be back with something even more impressive :)

Jo's photos from the day below.

i still havnt met you Pete!!! you best be at the next one and Matt and sarah or theyll be trouble!!!! :)

Hope your car gets fixed Dino and please send me pics of the bbq!!

i dont think ill be in the Supra at the next meet but i will defo be there!!!!

Guest Sean.W
:blink: Quality BBQ! :lol:

How the hell did they get that down there?

Towbar :D the back lights are wired into a trailer type plug :)