The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not yet mate.

This weekend they are reenacting WWII with a flypast, fighting between villages, even pyrotechnics and machine gun fire. Sounds crazy but its actually great fun.

Its odd waking up on saturday to see the house surrounded by tanks and soldiers with German POWs.

the week after I'm promised a answer

not yet mate.

This weekend they are reenacting WWII with a flypast, fighting between villages, even pyrotechnics and machine gun fire. Sounds crazy but its actually great fun.

Its odd waking up on saturday to see the house surrounded by tanks and soldiers with German POWs.

the week after I'm promised a answer

Lol That actually sounds like my kind of day! :D

I know where you mean Voo, I'm aiming to arrive at around midday but I understand the cavery runs until about 4pm.

Ste I might jump in with you and let Jo drive mine over, that's if we meet up before hand :)

No probs Burna buddy. Will Jo be able to keep up? ;)

She is on strict orders to not show you up like last time mate ;)

Im up for some carvery too, a meet is not complete without some food! :D

In true JapWorcs tradition :D

So are we down to 3 Supra's? mkiii boys still coming along?

Going to pm Dino now.

Umm, I could still be there but I maybe picking my supra up. If I am not picking it up I will be there in turbofit's skyline. Can I still park with the supras...? Pweeeeze :innocent:

Oooo, I should think so! ;)

I'd like to see your NA-T, I was interested in doing this myself a while back.