The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any rooom for me guys :D

Im not a soopra owner yet (M3 that Im selling at the moment) but thats why I wanna come....because Im buying one in the next month or so :cool:

Im from Sheffield so please let me know if any one else heads over from that way.

Cheers

harsh! i havnt yet met you- would have been nice, but hope to see you at the next one

It was joint miscommunication so I'm not mad. Dissapointed though.

We'll meet up one day ;)

If it's sunny (by some miracle) I'll come in the kit - but I seriously doubt it.

Where is it and what's being done?

Where I took the TRD wing and OEM skirts to be sprayed. Mate (and ex boss) of Liams.

The old skirts when removed left horrible marks on the front wings and also rubbed on the sill enough to cause a line of rust. Having it all treated and sorted out so I can properly fit the skirts for the France Gumball.

One side is done and looks great!

Feel really sorry but need to cancel.

Was eating a slice of bread and snapped one of my front teeth in half.

Loads of pain, so I will not be there. going to try to get a Dentist's appointment.

Guest mk47

Loads of pain, so I will not be there. going to try to get a Dentist's appointment.

damn!! hope your ok. i fell off a wall once straight onto my face n snapped 1 of my front teeth aswell.. but the good old dentist fixed it for me by creating the rest of it and joining it up to where it snapped!!

and guess what they usually get a pretty good colour match too :D

oh No :(

Sorry to hear this mate. RobSheffield can no longer make it either so it looks like I will be coming over on my todd :(

Is this meet still happening guys??

Can someone confirm there will be people there still>>>

TIA

Guest mk47
oh No :(

Sorry to hear this mate. RobSheffield can no longer make it either so it looks like I will be coming over on my todd :(

Is this meet still happening guys??

Can someone confirm there will be people there still>>>

TIA

hey im gonna b there and pretty sure vicki is too and colin!

well......

I went to the bubble, there was.....

7 300zxs 4 skylines 2 rx7s 2 gt4's 1 gen 6 celica 1 sunny and 1 supra- me! so i came home for dinner!!!!!

the supra club at the Bubble :search: