The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as last year.

Come into Donington and turn left, large hard standing area.

I think there was a big 4x4 event in the exhibition centre last year but we are so far away from it that it won't bother us.:)

You mean the main entrance airport side, not the paddock side?

The 4x4 event was weekend before last and you're right, there was loads of room.

Its currently a bit touch and go whether ill be able to make it, mainly touch with no go actually. was considering coming in my brothers Integra, but im not sure id live it down :)

Atleast it would be a Jap motor mate, not like someone else last month who couldn't even manage that :blush:

Its currently a bit touch and go whether ill be able to make it, mainly touch with no go actually. was considering coming in my brothers Integra, but im not sure id live it down :)

Rob,

i have space but not sure will get any where cloe, can one of the midlands guys not pick you up !!