The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking a pitiful turn out for those going on track! Can't believe you drive all the way to a superb race circuit then stand around in a cold car park.... :)

lol. would love to do the track but some guy up in Shropshire :think: has taken off both my cats and its a lot louder than 98db for Donnington

:whistle:

Well I'm seriously thinking of doing the track day now. I've got my helmet arranged, I just need to make the call and book. Just want to see if the snow is coming as threatened by the people that can't predict the weather.

Anyone else up for it?

Well I'm seriously thinking of doing the track day now. I've got my helmet arranged, I just need to make the call and book. Just want to see if the snow is coming as threatened by the people that can't predict the weather.

Anyone else up for it?

Hope you do Pete, if you do I'll see you there mate.

what will happen if its raining or snowing??? will the meet be posponed??

sorry to bring this up. :(

tt steve

You big bloody jessy! The meet will be happening whatever the weather! :cool:

Well I'm going whatever. Track still 50:50 at the mo.

You big bloody jessy! The meet will be happening whatever the weather! :cool:

Well I'm going whatever. Track still 50:50 at the mo.

i hate it getting dirty to the point of obsession. first thing i do wen i wake up is check if its raining......... even in the saxo. crap uk weather.

if its gona snow........... then snow. if its gona rain .......rain. shitty inbetween crap drives me to a brake down..........:taped: :taped: :blink: