The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48oz looks smaller than you'd imagine. Was there more under the chips?

The photo's dont do this steak justice Pete... This baby was huge, almost 2 inches thick! Gotta hand it to you Rich, total :respekt:

Doh Hadyn! No probs mate, next time. :)

I'm going on my own to the Bubble :blink:

Not now mate, I have joined you. :D

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone at Millers Barn and then everyone at Donnington. The cruise over to the Bubble last month was great but I didn't have my car so really looking forward to this one :)

Is there a track day too? If I can go on track for the day I'll go, but not to stand around in a car park! Huge thread, can't seem to see if it's a proper track day too. Hope it's not wet if it is a track day, I have found Toyo 888's absolute junk in the damp / wet. Can't afford new tyres, tax bill come in, accontants bill come in, got Chafer grubs in the lawn.... :(

Is there a track day too? If I can go on track for the day I'll go, but not to stand around in a car park! Huge thread, can't seem to see if it's a proper track day too. Hope it's not wet if it is a track day, I have found Toyo 888's absolute junk in the damp / wet. Can't afford new tyres, tax bill come in, accontants bill come in, got Chafer grubs in the lawn.... :(

Here you go, Chris:)

Guest Ian@TunerUK

Hi i recently signed up here and noticed this post

as yet i do not have a Supra but just getting info as i'll be looking to get one april/may/june timeish

anyway i'll be on track myself on this date in a co-owned track car with a mate so if any of you are watching or on track have a look out for the standard looking silver 205 gti (caged, mi16 lump etc) and i'll try come have a look at your motors if you don't mind help persuade me i'm doing the right thing :D

Thanks

Ian

Hi i recently signed up here and noticed this post

as yet i do not have a Supra but just getting info as i'll be looking to get one april/may/june timeish

anyway i'll be on track myself on this date in a co-owned track car with a mate so if any of you are watching or on track have a look out for the standard looking silver 205 gti (caged, mi16 lump etc) and i'll try come have a look at your motors if you don't mind help persuade me i'm doing the right thing :D

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian and welcome to the club :)

I'll be popping over to the track day about midday to meet up with Bignum (red supra) who is on the track day, he will be there early as usual for the safety induction. I'll keep my eye out for you or just pop down to his pit garage and say hello, I'll be the hungover looking one :blink:

Guest Ian@TunerUK
Hi Ian and welcome to the club :)

I'll be popping over to the track day about midday to meet up with Bignum (red supra) who is on the track day, he will be there early as usual for the safety induction. I'll keep my eye out for you or just pop down to his pit garage and say hello, I'll be the hungover looking one :blink:

cheers for the welcome!

yeah we'll be there early probably, short drive over from stoke, i'm hoping there won't be many there so it'll be an open pit, i'll also be there with a mate and his Trueno (corolla) AE86 :cool:

will keep an eye out :)