The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

So that now makes it:

The grand midlands meet number 6 at Donington that will then be convoving to the Bubble Inn after it has merged following meets at Leicester Forest East services after going to the pub at Junction 20 called The Elms with the big car park, and the large secure carpark at the Beefeater in Nottingham and also associated with the usual Lincoln convoy plus at least one person coming from the North-East

Cheers Bill, always nice to be loved !! I'm possibly in J-tuner next month !! or at least an intro about me in a story !!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if we could get a list going for all those attending so we know how many will be setting off from Donington for Bubble Inn.

Looking at the calendar I've pulled off the following names so far:

Rays the roof

Bill Prawn

Burna

suprarob

SupraStar 3000

Pete

AshBhp

Matt 6

crimbo

RobSheffield

Dnk

black cat

bignum

Voo51

sgreen

Ellis

Ian R

Just wondering if we could get a list going for all those attending so we know how many will be setting off from Donington for Bubble Inn.

Looking at the calendar I've pulled off the following names so far:

Rays the roof

Bill Prawn

Burna

suprarob

SupraStar 3000

Pete

AshBhp

Matt 6

crimbo

RobSheffield

Dnk