The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, im booked in on the track for this 1, ive got some slicks to try out if its dry, also if anyone is intending to be passenger on the day they might want to bring a helmet if they have 1,, see you there.oh and some spare pants he he.:eyebrows:

With such an excellent turnout of supras yesterday Dave Wilkins (the bubble inn organiser) has asked me to let you all know the date of the next meet.

Unfortunately we aren't able to attend due to work, but it would be nice to upset the GT4 owners club again by out classing and out numbering them again :rlol:

Would propose meeting place at Beefeater again at 10.30, set-off 11am. If anyone wants directions let us know and we will post them up.

Just think of the lovely, lovely food :drool: and the great convoy down (Now I am going to sulk cause I can't make it :imsorry:)

Well I will be there for sure :clap:

And I will have my Supra with me this time :lol:

Meeting place is as follows for anyone local, if not we will see you all there at the Bubble Inn.

Beefeater

The Millers Barn

The Phoenix Centre

Millennium Way West

Cinderhill Road

Nottingham

NG8 6AX

http://www.beefeater.co.uk/textonly/...e.asp?house=53

Who's hoping to join us at the Beefeater for a cruise over then ????