The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

Guest Rays the roof

Ray

the drifting sounded fun...what happend??

Well we all convoyed to a local pub for a spot to eat and on leaving Suprarob decided to put his foot down entering the main road from a side street.

Lets say that he overcorrected his backend movement 'to and throw' half a dozen times (with a look of terror on his face and on that of the driver of the car coming the other way), before getting it under control!! I had it all on video until my daughter accidently taped over it (damn). It was so fcukin funny.

:rlol:

He had the nerve to turn around come back and try to do the same again... Roll on the good times in 2006!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rays the roof

Back on line now after 6 weeks out of the frame. Will keep this one well and truely live, so dion't double book.....

:)

Guest Rays the roof

You lot are so impatient. Will confirm everything later this week at the latest.

So far 26th february at Donnington. Track time £99 DB limit 96 though we have means of keeping the noisier cars on the track (see earlier thread).

MAKE SURE YOUR NAME'S ON THE CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!

:boxing:

PS I am starting a Gary Neville appreciation club (KOPITE!)

DB limit 96 though

It's 98dB for donny on this day according to their site. Road legal is 102dB. My kitcar failed its SVA test at 103dB. Unless I get a new can it's not going on the track this day. :(

They do have noise test free days, but these are usually work days I think.

The time for this months Notts meet has now changed.

We are now meeting at 11am Sunday 29th at the Beefeater and then cruising upto the Bubble Inn meet for the afternoon. Meeting place is the same as normal:

Beefeater

The Millers Barn

The Phoenix Centre

Millennium Way West

Cinderhill Road

Nottingham

NG8 6AX

http://www.beefeater.co.uk/textonly/...e.asp?house=53

Hope to see a fair few of us there as normal.

I have never been to a Bubble Inn meet so I am personally looking forward to this one more than normal. See you all Sunday morning.