Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cool - id be well up for that!

Sunday Feb 12th or Sunday Feb 26th?

98Dba sound limit - ok for TT Supras? what about NA's?

The track day is on anyway, should be stressed it's not mandatory should you come to the meet!

NAs had better have their removable baffles sorted.

when do they measure you for sound,im big single with nur spec, little louder than stock:whistle:

Donington has drive-by microphones, very subjective.

The guys who operate then are very strict and if they think you are too loud then that's it. Game over.

I would guess you will be a bit too loud and there is no refund:swear:

I have been on a few trackdays at Donny, and the sound level check mic is on the outside of the track on the start finish straight a couple of hundred feet from the turn onto the straight, so as long as you are driving on the inside edge of the track, then you will never get picked up by the mic.

It is mounted just where you would naturally want to go to the outside edge to get the line for the sharp right hand corner at the end of the straight, but just hold out a bit longer, there is plenty of time to move to the outside before the corner.

If you ever get done for over loudness, then I would say you are running something highly illegal. I have heard some right noisy bastards running on Donny. so loud that it hurts if you are stood on the pit wall, and they never got thrown off.

If I still have mine, I would be up for this, however I wont take the soop on the track, just watch.

there is 1 tomorrow in Nottingham, off J 26, then as far as im aware, that is about it til next year

eager to get to one but won't be on road until couple of days before xmas, allthough may pop down in girlfriends 206 if not busy, would be good to see other supes in flesh and meet some of you.

Guest Rays the roof

Added to calendar and link in first post in this thread.

Please add your names to list there and I will deal with track sessions, grub separately.

Let's hope Suprarob treats us to another lesson in how not to drift onto a main road......

:rlol: