The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen up chaps, i shouldnt really say yet but i have a pub in stourbridge, the Meeting Place, it will be open mid december ;)

Cool! :respekt:

Fair Play - havent been up to Stourbridge for ages - Sounds like we got an ideal Supra meeting place!

Guest Rays the roof

Well it was a cold, yet dry day and there were 9 Supras who made it!

Nearly out numbered the GT4's and 300 ZX's. Some very nice cars there.

:thumbs:

Guest Rays the roof
i was there but didnt know who you guys were so avoided you :D

:tongue:

We don't bite... well not men anyway!!

Should have said hello. See you at a future meet there.

Was a good meet, and nice to see so many supras there. A friend of ours who is part of the GT4's club was a little upset that the we out numbered them :thumbs: Usually it is the other way round, so was nice to turn the tables for a change.

Looking forward to the Mkiv meet in December at Nottingham :respekt:

well i wanted to come but ended up being dragged out shopping in derby-but on the way back i came a drive past in ma mums polo - i was too humiliated to be driving it to pull over and say hi! so i hope as many of you turn up next month. :)

• 3 weeks later...

with reference to this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=32993

would it be possible for us/Ray to organise midlands Meet number 6 at Donnington? Absolutely!!

Click here:http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=243&day=2005-12-12

right, ok i have organised this then

meet at donnington at 9:30, same place as last time (the large hard standing near the museum).

then set off to Bubble at about 11:00 meaing we wil be there at about 11:15 - 11:30

lets call this event 'The Grand Midlands Meet Number 6 At Donnington That Will Then Be Convoying To The Bubble Inn' since its such a snappy name