The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just woke up to find the skies filled with good old British Liquid Sun Shine!!! GREAT!!! :cry:

And there I was thinking we might have a dry day for the meet, oh well nevermind. Still coming out in the Supra, want to use it a few more times before it gets put in the garage ready for winter.

Look forward to seeing everyone there later, lets hope it stops raining in time for us so we can look round the cars without getting too wet.

Really good to see so many Supra's out in the wet for todays meet, cheers guys and gals for turning up. Also good to see some of you turn up even though you didn't have the Supra with you, thanks for making the effort.

What did people think to the location for today?

I will post some pics later once I have sorted them out, going to take all the number plates of first.

I ment I am going to blank everyones number plates out. I have been asked to do it before so I always do it now

yeah, lol, i realised about an hour after i asked that you meant the plates in the pics, i wondered why you would be removing the numberplates from your car.....i just thought you were really security conscious!

Thinking about organising a christmas meet, more of a meal and a drink as the weather may be against us. Will make sure the venue has a good car park though:)

I was thinking around Friday 16th or Saturday 17th December in Worcester or Kidderminster.

Anyone up for this? (open to non supra owners as well)

1. Martin R