The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the great success of the Midlands Gumball, Just wondered if anyone fancied a last meet of the year?

I was thinking End of November/Early December. Just a thought, but I have recently organised a meet for a few friends to go to Tamworth Snowdome - Taboganning! Its great, cheap, festive fun for everyone! I would be willing to organise such an event for the forum, if people were interested?

Linky: http://www.snowdome.co.uk/ - goto 'Fun Activities' then 'Toboganning'

Just a thought, open to other suggestions...

So, is anyone up for a meet, lets have some names and some suggestions for events!

I like the sound of that. I've just started snowboarding again at my local dry ski slope in Stoke but it'd be nice to try the real thing out after a three year absence. Though I'm sure the cars will be worth the trip alone.

Cool! (Excuse the pun :blush: )

Possible weekends:

Saturday 26th November, 5:45pm - 9:15pm

Sunday 27th November, 12:30 - 1:30pm , 5:30 - 6:30pm & 6:45 - 7:45pm

Saturday 10th December, 5:45pm - 9:15pm

Sunday 11th December. 12:30 - 1:30pm , 5:30 - 6:30pm & 6:45 - 7:45pm

Sessions are £7 for half an hour, which equates to around 8/9 go's. There is a safety talk/video which means that we must be there 30 minutes before the actual session time, but this can be arranged on a decision of a date.

From my experience the sessions fill up quickly, ideally we would need to book spaces a week to 10 days before. But at this stage its all about numbers and interest.

Indeed the car park is ace, nice and large, plenty of room for us lot.

So if your interested - let your interest be known!

Snowdome - Toboganning

-------------------------

-.) (Name) - (Dates and Times interested)

1.) S7EVE - Either weekend good for me!

1.) S7EVE - Either weekend good for me

2.) SuprStar - Either weekend good for me

3.) Dane_stone - Either weekend good for me

4.) Glowin - 26th, 27th, 10th

Going to New York on the 12th Dec so any date other than the 11th is fine by me. Might not go in but would love to see your cars.