The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The areas covered in speed cameras, you'll get shot and have your wheels nicked... but otherwise :ok:

:p Good idea and I'd be up for it but how about somewhere a bit further out of the city?

speed cameras are about 150 yards further on, past the roundabout!

im well up for this mate - know the area well, iirc millers barn is near the big powergen office

nice pub big parking area

speed cameras are about 150 yards further on, past the roundabout!

;) Believe me, I know where those cameras are on the A610.... they are the highest money grabbers in the county with £4.2m in fines from approx 280,000 fines I believe I read or heard on the radio. When you do the mileage I do at work around Nottingham, it pays to be clued up on them as I'm sure most who are on the road a lot are.

Hope to be there Matt, sounds good.

Yes mate, meet is still happening.

Look forward to seeing as many people there as possible, even if they don't come in there Supra's. I might not be in mine, depends on the weather leading upto the end of this month. I am planning on taking my Supra off the road over winter.

• 2 weeks later...