The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just wondering how many people were close by to Nottingham and would fancy meeting up somewhere at some point for a Mini-meeting?

I am new to the forum so don't know if anything like this already happens in the area but thought it might be a good idea.

A convoy down to Santa Pod sounds like a good idea, usually for show I meet at Trowell Services on the M1 (J25 I think) or Leicester Forest East on the M1 (J21A ?)

Would this be a good meeting point for most people and what time would be good? Any other suggestions for a meeting place for the convoy if not?

As for a Notts/East Mids meet, maybe that should be left till end of next month????

Get more of us there that way hopefully, and try and make sure its at a good pub so we can enjoy a drink and some food aswell as some great cars!!!

Right then.

Trying to give people plenty of time to make it to this meet so that more people can turn up. How does the first Sunday in November sound, November 6th????

Know it seems like ages away but if the rest of this year is anything to go by, it will soon be here!! This way it give everyone chance to turn up and plan around the meet. I thought to meet around 1pm so it will give us a couple of hours daylight to look round the cars etc...

The place I have found is as follows:

Beefeater

The Millers Barn

The Phoenix Centre

Millennium Way West

Cinderhill Road

Nottingham

NG8 6AX

http://www.beefeater.co.uk/textonly/showhouse.asp?house=53

It is 1 mile off J26 M1 towards Nottingham, nice flat large carpark and a decent pint too. Food I believe is Ok, typical Beefeater. I have never eaten there but have been told it is Ok.

Open to any other sigestions, its just somewhere I have been to before for a car club meet.