The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what I can remember, you need to exit the main road on the right and go through the track entrance, follow the road around untill you see the main hanger buildings and find an appropriate area to park. I can't remember seeing another major road in, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

The main carpark is absolutely massive and you should see the big yellow Dunlop Bridge infront.

http://www.simbin.se/images/doni_wip1.jpg

Guest Rays the roof
Meet at the raceway. Then later on in the day have a convoy down to the hotel for some food and a pint of the cloudy stuff.

Thats is the normal run of midlands meets - i wait to be corrected :looney:

Col

You stand well and truely UNCORRECTED. SP is meet at Donny, mooch around for a while admiring the excellent display of sports cars on show (LOL), moosy round museum then short convoy to local for grub! Recon as first car arrives there last one in convoy will still be leaving dDonnington car park.....

Ha, ha! They will not know hat's hit them....

Is it just me that is getting an itchy right foot lloking at this picture. If it's dry tomorrow I feel the credit card might be treating me to a few laps round the track!!!

;)

Ditto oh that straight shame I haven't got the uk's on to stop at the end of it :)

Guest Rays the roof
Ditto oh that straight shame I haven't got the uk's on to stop at the end of it :)

No problem Ian, just drift round the bend until you get proper brakes fitted? I will order four new tyres today ready for Monday morning - LOL!

stop being so damn negative Bill, I have enough of that from my boss at work ;)

Weather looks good on the bbc weather site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml

LOL! nice work on the graphics SilverMachine :)

Ed,

Me negative!!!!! My cup's always half full even if it's empty :D

That would be ok weather if the meet was in London.

But it's not try here

Bit of rear end sliding maybe!!!!! ;)

Guest Rays the roof
Ed,

Me negative!!!!! My cup's always half full even if it's empty :D

That would be ok weather if the meet was in London.

But it's not try here

Bit of rear end sliding maybe!!!!! ;)

Bill

Link shows cloud and RH 41%, which means very little chance of rain! More than we could hope for this time of the year!!

Besides who wants to go to London - LOL!

Think i'll meet you all at Donnington rather than Tibshelf services.

Originally Posted by Rays the roof

OK I have summarised the 5,000,000 previous threads and propose the following.

A-Team: 09:00 Keele Services J16/15 M6 - (Bullet, SilverMachine, AndyRed TT + Duffers)

B-Team: 09:20 Beefeater Worc - (Ian-R, Suprz RZ, Martin-R and Crimbo)

C-Team: 10:00 Toys-R-US J2 M5 - (A-Team + B-Team + Raystheroof, Colsoop, Lovatt, Darkrider 666, Malc, Haydn, Burna, AndyRed TT (?), Shrek (?), and JayDub (?))

D-Team: 10:30 Tibshelf services J28 M1 - (Green Dragon, SupraRob, Boneyard and RobSheffield)

E-Team - 10:30 Watford Gap Services J16/17 M1 - (MFS and Bill Prawn)

F-Team: Donnington car park - (Teams A, B, C, D, E + Jusie, Lotus, Keron, Humza, Slick, Agndrs, Bammbamm and Suprastar)

Originally Posted by Rays the roof

OK I have summarised the 5,000,000 previous threads and propose the following.

A-Team: 09:00 Keele Services J16/15 M6 - (Bullet, SilverMachine, AndyRed TT + Duffers)

B-Team: 09:20 Beefeater Worc - (Ian-R, Suprz RZ, Martin-R and Crimbo)

C-Team: 10:00 Toys-R-US J2 M5 - (A-Team + B-Team + Raystheroof, Colsoop, Lovatt, Darkrider 666, Malc, Haydn, Burna, AndyRed TT (?), Shrek (?), and JayDub (?))

D-Team: 10:30 Tibshelf services J28 M1 - (Green Dragon, SupraRob, Boneyard, Slick and RobSheffield)

E-Team - 10:30 Watford Gap Services J16/17 M1 - (MFS and Bill Prawn)

F-Team: Donnington car park - (Teams A, B, C, D, E + Jusie, Lotus, Keron, Humza, Agndrs, Bammbamm and Suprastar)

Not that it probably matters but just edited that list as I'm not going straight there, as am meeting the guys at Tibshelf.

Guest Rays the roof

I have 80 people from Dudley (Birmingham) working for me and they are easier to organise than you lot!!! Our local secondary school has been in the bottom 5 in the league tables (for the country) for the past 7 years!!!!! That's where most of them come from :(

LOL

:p