The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only joking bud, I aint got that power anyway (hybrids). Why dont you dump the polo at Tibshelf and cadge a lift...someone must have a spare seat. I'll have my son with me, but aslong as you not over 6' tall and want to cram in the back youre quite welcome

Boneyard & Green Dragon - i will just make my way there dude - will be a camera chase car for as long as i can keep up - wave at me as u pass. im in a purple Polo with 5 spokes. i have my girlfriend with me (unless its raining!!) so will have to pass up on your kind offers!

still looking to pop out for a spin in one if possible (point out that i dont mean a spin as in me driving, more like you drive ill sit in passenger side!)

Addi - its at Donnigton Park. details on the bottom of page one. meeting at about 11am i believe.

I believe Slick is jumping on the M1 at J30, so he will be coming down rather than going up. I think its just gonna be you and me going north first, so I'll come round to your house at 9:45 if you want and we'll blast up there together.

9:45 at mine is great

see you sunday Chris

Guest Rays the roof
well done on organising Ray,

Ever thought about running over Prime Minister

FAF!

Ran over a few CATS in my time and that rhymes with what most politicians are.....

Jusat hope that the main man in heaven blesses us with a decent day. Not asking for 30C sunny day. Just dry and above zero.

:thumbs:

Ray,

There are two entrances.

Public and paddock.

The paddock car park will be open as there is a trackday on. There is also a cafe there (Pit-Stop diner) and pub (Redgate) plus access to trackside for viewing.

The public car park is up by the museum but access to the track for viewing is a long way away.

Public car park is mostly gravel and grass. Some areas are tarmac but there is a 4x4 event on in the exhibition centre so they may be full. The paddock area is tarmac.

Sorry to make things confusing.

Tell me to p**s off and mind my own business if you want ;)

Guest Rays the roof

Booked a section for 30ish people at the Tudor Hotel in Castle Donnington. They have a large secure park park and will order an extra couple of barrells of cloudy scrumpy.... :eyebrows: