Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone want to meet at the services between junction 27 and 26 on the M1

as I said in an earlier post Donnington is off junction 24

Is that "Tibshelf" services (think thats what its called) if so, Ill meet there at about 10.30 if thats ok

er got it wrong

the services are between junction 25 and 26 on the M1

Trowel services. I think I,ve spelt it rite!

is anyone from the north interested in meeting here first ?

Bugger should have read all the way down before I posted the one above :blonde: . Yeah Ill meet at any service you want on the M1 but Tibshelf just above J28 would give us a longer convoy...either will be fine though :)

Bugger should have read all the way down before I posted the one above :blonde: . Yeah Ill meet at any service you want on the M1 but Tibshelf just above J28 would give us a longer convoy...either will be fine though :)

Howdo Dale

Are any of the Northern lot meeting up further up North to convoy down or have you not heard anything from any of the others? Would be good for us Northern lot to meet prior to the M1 services meet, do you agree?

Paul

:D

Howdo Dale

Are any of the Northern lot meeting up further up North to convoy down or have you not heard anything from any of the others? Would be good for us Northern lot to meet prior to the M1 services meet, do you agree?

Paul

Nah Paul..theres only Darkrider and myself from this far north and Darks is already down there from the night before so I'll be travelling alone :cry: Gonner meet at Tibshelf services though if thats any good for you :blink:

Ian and Martin,

What time shall we meet up and where? If we are going to be at jct 2 for 9:45, I reckon we need to leave worcester at 9:30.

What you think to where we meet last time. Pub car park just off Jct 6?

Dont forget, clean your soop before we go. I think if the weather is good saturday, she might even get a coat of turtle wax.

Guest Rays the roof

OK I have summarised the 5,000,000 previous threads and propose the following.

A-Team: 09:00 Keele Services J16/15 M6 - (Bullet, SilverMachine + Duffers)

B-Team: 09:20 Beefeater Worc - (Ian-R, Suprz RZ, Martin-R and Crimbo)

C-Team: 10:00 Toys-R-US J2 M5 - (A-Team + B-Team + Raystheroof, Colsoop, Lovatt, Darkrider 666, Malc, Haydn, AndyRed TT (?), Shrek (?), and JayDub (?))

D-Team: 10:30 Tibshelf services J28 M1 - (Green Dragon, SupraRob, Boneyard, Suprastar 3000 and RobSheffield)

E-Team: Donnington car park - (Teams A, B, C, D + Jusie, Lotus, Keron, Humza, Slick, Agndrs and Bammbamm)

Takes a deep breath. Any changes let me know ASAP!!

!!!!!!!!!!NOTE THAT THE TIMES SHOWN ARE DEPARTURE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

C U all SUNDAY!

A-Team: 09:00 Keele Services J16/15 M6 - (Bullet, SilverMachine + Duffers)

C-Team: 10:00 Toys-R-US J2 M5 - (A-Team + B-Team + Raystheroof, Colsoop, Lovatt, Darkrider 666, Malc, Haydn, AndyRed TT (?), Shrek (?), and JayDub (?))

D-Team: 10:30 Tibshelf services J28 M1 - (Green Dragon, SupraRob, Boneyard, Suprastar 3000 and RobSheffield)

E-Team: Donnington car park - (Teams A, B, C, D + Jusie, Lotus, Keron, Humza, Slick, Agndrs and Bammbamm)

Takes a deep breath. Any changes let me know ASAP!!

C U all SUNDAY!

What about cars coming Northbound? :blink:

Couple of questions,

Can you put my name down as a maybee, and is this meet only open to members of the forum because the brother-in-law has a Supra and I was going to ask him if he wanted to come along, thought I'd check with you guys first.

Thanks in advance,

Burna.

hi chris

I,m up for meeting at tibshelf services

do you want to meet up before hand with slick and we could go up together?

Rob,

I believe Slick is jumping on the M1 at J30, so he will be coming down rather than going up. I think its just gonna be you and me going north first, so I'll come round to your house at 9:45 if you want and we'll blast up there together.

This is gonna be good!!

Chris

Couple of questions,

Can you put my name down as a maybee, and is this meet only open to members of the forum because the brother-in-law has a Supra and I was going to ask him if he wanted to come along, thought I'd check with you guys first.

Thanks in advance,

Burna.

Get yourself along mate, no problems you not being a member (just dont turn up in a MaxPower Nova :D )

Guest Rays the roof

A-Team: 09:00 Keele Services J16/15 M6 - (Bullet, SilverMachine, AndyRed TT + Duffers)

C-Team: 10:00 Toys-R-US J2 M5 - (A-Team + B-Team + Raystheroof, Colsoop, Lovatt, Darkrider 666, Malc, Haydn, Burna, AndyRed TT (?), Shrek (?), and JayDub (?))

E-Team - 10:30 Watford Gap Services J16/17 M1 - (MFS and Bill Prawn)

F-Team: Donnington car park - (Teams A, B, C, D, E + Jusie, Lotus, Keron, Humza, Slick, Agndrs and Bammbamm)

Takes a deep breath. Any MORE changes let me know ASAP!!

C U all SUNDAY!

A-Team: 09:00 Keele Services J16/15 M6 - (Bullet, SilverMachine, AndyRed TT + Duffers)

C-Team: 10:00 Toys-R-US J2 M5 - (A-Team + B-Team + Raystheroof, Colsoop, Lovatt, Darkrider 666, Malc, Haydn, Burna, AndyRed TT (?), Shrek (?), and JayDub (?))

E-Team - 10:30 Watford Gap Services J16/17 M1 - (MFS and Bill Prawn)

F-Team: Donnington car park - (Teams A, B, C, D, E + Jusie, Lotus, Keron, Humza, Slick, Agndrs and Bammbamm)

Takes a deep breath. Any MORE changes let me know ASAP!!

C U all SUNDAY!

MFS looks like we've got a blind date ;)