Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
I have a pension !! :flame Dev does that make me old :p

No old man drives a car like you on the M'way!!!

Feeling more normal by the day..... Cheers chaps!

:blonde:

:stupid:

Guest Rays the roof

Got decatted at THOR today and there was a Supra being tuned. Started talking to the guy and found out he was from Darlington. Being my shy self (!) invited him to the meet next week. Found out he was already going.

Nice to meet you Boneyard!!!

:D

"Jeez, just how old IS old, I'm 34 soon, and got 2 nippers.............aaaaaargh" You is slackin' Crimbo ma'man, I is 44 with 6 kids - And that's why I'm the old fart!! If your scared o' 2, you can always borrow some of mine b4 you commit to any more!! Kinda like a try b4 ya buy! Oh and b4 we get 2 many smart Alec's out there, I discovered that my ex's idea of contraception was to balance the pill on her cervix!!!!

Was hoping to get my wheels sorted before another meet but hey.... this one looks too big to miss so I'll just have to make you all look even better ;)

Got your PM chris, I'll drop by mansfield and meet up with you and rob for a mini convoy down the M1 :)

1. Rays the roof (apprentice old Fart)

2. Agndrs

3. SupraStar (Ed)

4. Ian R

5. Colsoop

6. suprarob

7. green_dragon

8. Suprz_rz

9. Darkrider666

10. Hadyn

11. Bammbamm

12. Martin R

13. Karl

14. jusie

15. crimbo

16. SilverMachine (work permitting)

17. Lovatt

18. PaulDuffield80 (also work permitting)

19. Malc TT aerotop with NOS

20. Boneyard

21. shrek

22. Keron

23. Humza

24. AndyredTT

25. JayDub (aka Old Fart)

26. Slick (Steve)

Ray et all

got my soop back after some work, F**king garage managed to put a 3 inch scratch on the near side front wing down to the metal. :cry:

I'll post pics after I clean up the soop or on Friday before coming done to Birmingham, the Gold Wheels look Supra!! :nana:

Liam,

Badges are on and the horns etc look fantastic, already had lots of questions. See you on Saturday :eek2:

Tom