The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

Rogue you reckon Church Stretton then ( free food and drink laid on) great shout!!!! :friday: :)

LOL - Sounds like a plan to me!

If it's Sunday I might be able to make if. The wedding starts on Thursday night, so I'm not sure what state I'll be in though!!

OK date set. Sunday meeting late morning/early afternoon. Suggestions for venue. As I said, think it will be fair if we do Staffs (Rogue) or Notts (Jusie).

The best area is A50/A38 junction or there abouts.

People from north can come down A38, Notts can come from M1/A50 West, Staffs, A50 East, Birmingham up the A38 ???

There's gotta be a decent pub at Burton somewhere?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool thanks ray :) sorry im not a gucci stockist not many are to be honest apart from watches but the jewellery is a different thing . I bought karl a gucci bracelet for his birthday had to go to gucci. If its a normal bacelet then no probs

Guest Rays the roof

Donnington Park on Sunday 13th February

Will contact them this week and find out about reserving an area and getting some cheap tickets for the Museum!!

:cool:

Guest Rays the roof
i've got a tt supe now so im coming :)

what times the kick off??

Well done mate. Let's see some pic's and info..... ;)

1. Rays the roof

2. Agndrs

3. SupraStar (Ed)

4. Ian R

5. Colsoop

6. suprarob

7. green_dragon

8. Suprz_rz

BTW, Sunday 13th Feb is a Trackzone day at Donnington, so If you want to run your soop on the track, thats the day to do it. It is free to spectate ( from grandstand or pit wall.)

£115 pay on day prices or £95 if you book thru web or phone in advance.

I have been twice to a Trackzone day. The organizing is great, and you get as much tracktime as you get going through a proper trackday organiser.

1x 20 min session every hour from 9 till 5 with an hour break for lunch.

The pitstop cafe does some good nosh, if a little pricey, but make sure you get there early, as it is the only place to get hot food, so will fill up very quickly at lunchtime.

Loads of space in the carpark, and if you get there very early ( queue up outside and be one of the first 20 in the gates type early) then you can get yourself a pit garage.

One word of warning. Anyone with Jap brakes beware, as Donnington circuit is VERY hard on the brakes! full set of pads on my trackcar every time we go, and with the soop being much heavier and capable of achieving much higher speeds then a CRX or a Silvia, I dont think the pads would last too long.