The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its day time ray i can only do a sunday . It feels like i have been off the board for ages its only been two months but ive been too busy to come on over christmas but its all back to normal now. So happy new year!!! Cant wait to meet up already planning new mods to the supe for this year he he.

sounds good Ray

I,ve not driven the supe much over xmas

what with bloody relatives turning up unanounced and work getting in the way

:banghead:

and not one of them wanting to talk about supra,s

It will be nice to see some like minded souls :D

not had much to drink over the hols either going to put that right this weekend :devil:

Guest Rays the roof
Depending on location, I should be there. Saturdays are best for me but Sunday's aren't impossible :D The nearer to Hull the better for me :D Hint hint..

Hornet

Ok let's say the next midlands meet will be in Leeds; That's £400 petrol for us lot and £10 for Mr Hornet - LOL!!!

The next one is due to be either Stafford way or Nottingham way, so you can POP down the M1 or M62 and it would be great to see you. Maybe there are a couple of other more Northern members you can convoy with.... Anyone?? Chase, Geordie Steve...et al.

Ray

;)

Guest Rays the roof
please please make it a sunday :) pretty please .

Recently lost my Gucci bracelet after a couple of jars. Recon you can do me an original at cost or replica at much much less than cost?????

Go on then it's the Sunday. Will have to go to church early that day!!!!

Guest Rays the roof
im up for it as long as i've got my supe by then :)

If not mate and you fancy coming along just to meet us lot let me know. Where am ya' based??

:thumbs:

i SUPPOSE i better come to bring a little class to the event HA HA HA HA

will be co-pilot in jusie's i assume, unless you beg me to bring mine LOLOLOLOL

(after the abuse i got on the rx7 / skyline sites about my car, i think i may need to kill all jap car owners he he he)

I think I speak for everyone, but we dont mind what car you come in. We are car enthusiasts ( with a bias towards the soop of course ), but we wont abuse you for having an inferior car to ours :twak:

Of course, you could always ensure you have your NOS working, then really make us :cry:

NOS = :respekt:

Guest Rays the roof
lol, the nos is 3/4 full but still not reconnected after the body work,,,,,but the purges are working yeah yeah yeah,,,,,look at mmmeeeeee

Pigs might fly, a decision at Old Trafford, politicians will tell the truth & and Karl will have his Nitrous connected.... :read:

Bring Jusie's so we can hear here very expensive ICE that you bought her for xmas. Have you settled your account on e-bay yet Karl??

:tongue:

Guest Rays the roof

OK date set. Sunday meeting late morning/early afternoon. Suggestions for venue. As I said, think it will be fair if we do Staffs (Rogue) or Notts (Jusie).

Guest Rays the roof
im based in wolvo our kid :)

Only 10 mins from moi (Dudley), so if your not up and running you can join me in my Nossed up wiplashin ride....!! LOL :flame Dev