The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

Yeah thanks everyone for the terrific turn out this morning!!!!!

We were the ones being rapidly swallowed up by scoobies. When we saw you make a swift exit we realised we were the only supra there out of maybe 60 cars and NO-ONE parked next to us so we had a big gap at the side of our car. Feeling slightly outnumbered and lonely we left shortly after you and went to the beer festival in Derby!

i do ever so love the way mkiv owner's don't see mkiii's dispite being parked next to suprastar3000 i was missed lol wow i can see why some of the mkiv owner's get the label of being snobbish.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn out was very poor from most clubs today for some reason. Only saw 2 MKIV's there and a MkIII aswell. We went for the carvery and came out to find all the Supra's gone, oh well. Had a quick walk round the rest of the cars then made our way home.

Look forward to seeing everyone at JAE, if everyone turns up!! :lol:

Hey apologies to the mkiii, hope I didn't offend you and please don't think its a snobby thing because its defo not, i used to drive a clio so snobby is most certainly not what its about!!. To be fair we didn't venture down to were you guys were but just saw you from afar. Hey if it wasn't for the mkiii there wouldn't be a mkiv so much respect to you guys. never know might see you there some other time, if you want to speak to us.

Hey apologies to the mkiii, hope I didn't offend you and please don't think its a snobby thing because its defo not, i used to drive a clio so snobby is most certainly not what its about!!. To be fair we didn't venture down to were you guys were but just saw you from afar. Hey if it wasn't for the mkiii there wouldn't be a mkiv so much respect to you guys. never know might see you there some other time, if you want to speak to us.

so it wasn't you and the female with red hair who came down from the black mkiv parked on the hill looked at the silver mkiv said how nice it was and then walked off again ???????????????????????????????????????????????

if only it was me who think's most mkiv driver's think well quite frankle what ever it is that mkiv driver's think.

was very nice to meet suprastar3000 and matt6 and i'm assuming his other half.

but on a whole can't believe how ignorant some people are!

i do ever so love the way mkiv owner's don't see mkiii's dispite being parked next to suprastar3000 i was missed lol wow i can see why some of the mkiv owner's get the label of being snobbish.

you were parked next to ME! WOW,.. didn't notice you dude. :p ;)

only joking mate. LOL

Good to meet you and Suprastar (the other one) and see you again Matt (and other half)

See you all at JAE and maybe a few more Supras

sorry if i had a go but it annoy's me how there was only one other soop comment's plus other comment's from some of the mkiv's get my back up after all u never hear that from a mkiii owner unless they are messin around.

any way i was feeling tetchi over something else an i let it boil over and for that i am sorry hope to see you at jae come say hi.

Guest jonnybsupra1

Hi all,

Just been on http://www.davewilkinsgtr.co.uk (Bubble Inn) website to see when the next meet is, and it says its a 'charity bubble inn meet' on the 13 August.

Anyone know what the 'charity' part is all about?

How does it differ from a normal bubble meet?

:confused:

• 2 weeks later...