The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

:) omg! for the next few months there not on the last sunday- well thats cocked everything up!:rolleyes:

ok then, see you all there on the 19th!!!!:)

And...... i dont really think my mum would like the fast show..... '' ooooo Victoria, im clad you dont drive like this'' ........... mmmuuuhahahahahaha!!!:D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then folks.

As someone has quite kindly pointed out, this months Bubble Inn meet is on March 19th instead of the last Sunday of the month like normal.

Who's up for a Nottingham meet as normal at J26 M1?

Beefeater

The Millers Barn

The Phoenix Centre

Millennium Way West

Cinderhill Road

Nottingham

NG8 6AX

http://www.beefeater.co.uk/textonly/...e.asp?house=53

How does a 10:45 meet sound so we can be leaving by 11 to get parked at the Bubble again??

Calendar entry added here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=295&day=2006-3-19

I draw your attention to the picture below as evidence that the above did indeed happen and the statement made above (except the monkey spanking is indeed a gross misrepresntation of the truth :p

CLICK ME, the truth is out there ;)

How dare you?

I shall deal with you all next time I see you..... :eyebrows:

I do not mean, making suggestive comments in the toilets to get rid of you, so I could piss in peace.

Besides I did not want all you lads to be jealous of my cock.

:) omg! for the next few months there not on the last sunday- well thats cocked everything up!:rolleyes:

ok then, see you all there on the 19th!!!!:)

And...... i dont really think my mum would like the fast show..... '' ooooo Victoria, im clad you dont drive like this'' ........... mmmuuuhahahahahaha!!!:D

ok then its wasnt pink, but the dirt oh the dirt.........:( :( was a bad day for dirt. my gloss black sup was matt grey when i got in.

:blink:

i think my mum thinks i drive nice and steady aswell.

Sadly I won't be guys :cry:

I am at Malory Park for the BRC Live Event (British Rally Championship) for the day, showing some support whilst I am there for the guys from FM Motorsport that have been to the last 2 Bubble Inn meets. Hopefully I will have a good day as I will miss the Bubble Inn meet, it is always good to meet up with everyone.

Hope to see some pics posted up when I get home, sorry In won't be there.

Guest jbrads

Hehe, i'll be there amongst the Celica's, not quite got the cash yet for a Supe :p

Voo51, if your really stuck for a ride and u wanna go gimme a shout.

• 3 weeks later...