The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You will not find younger Supra! Probably the youngest MKIV in the country.

SupraPL

Guest jk_supra

from the look of the list of parts you have already id been doing the conversion if it was me..................

Guest Nicholas

shame it's got a 5 speed box :( with that single kit any potential buyer would have to factor in the cost of a 6 speed box.

I am not really following why you are selling it?

I think his point is, its not that he wants to sell it, its more he knows what its worth, so if someone came along and said "I'll give you 20k for it" then he'll bite their hand off.......

To say your not selling it but want sensible offers to me, says your trying to get top whack or more....... ;)

With the now on ebay link, you are probably better to remove the +4% on the add as you are not allowed to do that, the paypal fees have to be included in the price of the sale, just a heads up before your item gets removed.

I read this too late mate. :( Thanks anyway.

"We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following auction-style listing(s):

220126250711 - *Very special Toyota Supra MKIV, manual, made in 2002*

However, your listing was in breach of eBay's Circumvention of eBay Fees policy and has been removed from eBay. All fees related to this listing have been credited to your account. We also notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has

been canceled.

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

Payment can be made in the following way: - Paypal (+4).

You may not manipulate eBay's system in order to avoid paying certain eBay fees. This includes practices such as adding previously unspecified fees after the end of the auction, or charging excessive postage and packaging in order to recoup your listing and Final Value Fees. Fee avoidance provides a poor buying experience and gives you an unfair advantage over other eBay sellers.

Payment surcharges are a form of fee circumvention. eBay prohibits surcharging by sellers. Surcharging occurs when sellers pass the charges they incur for using eBay or third party services such as payment services onto buyers." :(

sounds awfull, and your showing a vid of u thrashing it when your trying to sell it! :(

I think he has decided to keep it, but judging by the way he posted it for sell, and decided not to, I feel he is a bit of a joker.....:D

sounds awfull, and your showing a vid of u thrashing it when your trying to sell it! :(

You are first (?) person who doesn't like sound of HKS Hyper Titanium Racing exhaust. By the way i didn't buy my Supra for commuting/shopping...

I think he has decided to keep it, but judging by the way he posted it for sell, and decided not to, I feel he is a bit of a joker.....:D

Yes, and yes. I keep her. I'm a inoffensive joker. ;) The only reason why i put my Supra for sale is that i had (still have) opportunity to buy very nice (and priced extremely advantageous) car. But after a test drive i changed my mind.

Regards

Tomasz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.