The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver 6 speed Manual TT 1993 J-Spec

Gary

My beloved Supra is up for sale as i've decided to finally quit my job and go travelling, after putting it off for the last year.

I have owned the car for 3 1/2 years, and was the 1st UK owner.

Silver J-Spec Twin Turbo 6 Speed Manual, 1993.

I have all service history since I've owned it, and had it regularly serviced every 6 months.

It has no bodykit as I love the smooth standard lines and its more of a 'sleeper' as most of the mods i've had done are not noticeable on sight.

The spec is as follows;

CW Double De-cat and 1.1 restrictor ring.

GReddy Boost cut controller

Walbro fuel pump

Denso IK24 sparkplugs

HKS SSQV Dump valve

HKS Super Dragger Exhaust

Racelogic Traction control with Launch control and digital adjuster - (has been set to 'wet' ever since new tyres were fitted 7 months ago)

Tein Super Street suspension with new top mounts and EDFC.

Fields Replica Wiring Harness

Blitz Boost Gauge

Alpine Head unit with glidetouch control + I-pod interface

Clifford Concept 300 alarm

Clifford Blackjax anti car-jack system

18 inch alloys with almost new Eagle F1's all round (3,000 miles ago)

All orange blobs removed - Clear front, side and rear indicators.

Fog light has been wired into one reverse light, so no bolt on lamp hanging/or cut into rear bumper.

It also includes the 2nd cat for MOT purposes.

102,000 miles on the clock, imported with 78,000 kms and converted into miles, so this is actually less but im afraid I dont have the proof of conversion.

I have also bought 2nd hand front and rear UK brakes to fit(calipers, disks and pads) which i've started to prep for paint so the sale would include these too.

The car sounds and drives great, it has MOT until April 2008, the tax runs out at the end of July.

Cambelt change 6,000 miles ago.

The alloys do need a bit of a refurb and the front bumper has tiny stonechips with a few on the bonnet too.

The price including the UK brakes is £8795.

I will post some more pics soon, most of the ones I have are too big to upload.

Excellent plan Gary, I did the exact same thing and sold my Sup back in January to go traveling.

I sold my car and went to South America! It's been awesome!

Sitting in Las Vegas right now after the Hatton fight but alas, my trip ends in 1 week and I'll be back in sunny England. :(

I'm on the look out for a new TT as it happens but I can't afford a 6 speed, oh well good luck with the sale - you should sell no probs at that price.

• 3 weeks later...

Since listing my car I have recently found out it is burning oil due to occasional tiny amount of blue smoke, i've only noticed this every few days and it isnt much at all.

With the lack of interest in my car before this anyway which I cant understand im reducing the price to £8000 to sell it before the end of the month.If not then i'll just put it in the garage for 3 months and sell it when im back in the UK.

If anyone wants more pics just send me a PM with your e-mail address and i'll send them, they are mostly too big to upload here.

Hi,

Im reducing my car further to save having to sell it when i return from travelling, i'd rather let it go cheaper and loose more money but sell it before I go, than have to pay for insurance and storage for 3 months while im away.

Any interest?

I may sell the UK brakes seperately if anyone is interested in front and rears for £600.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.