The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4" WOTM down and mid pipe like new

Chiefgroover

Michel - I don't think the timescales are going to work out for me. 45days from end of July sucks up the exact time I want the car to be honest. It looks like I'll have to wait till late Autumn/Winter to take it off the road as I don't want to miss late summer driving.

Please let me know if you change your mind on this 4" DP/MP as I'll take it. Chances are (assuming you'd still be keen) it's end up passing back through your hands anyway! :)

ok no worries Dan , 45 days is the worst case please remember this , i will only now when the parts arrive and i get your car here.

If you wish to take advantage later , then we can order all the items and get the parts here the book the tuning session before your car arrives, this will then give me a time scale that has to be met for the tunning.

Let me know when you can as i can work around yourself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.