The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single 6 speed manual for sale

Voo51

Hey guys

I kow alot of you know my car is for sale and i have put a post up previously, but it will be out the bodyshop in a few weeks now so its ready to be sold.

Its a beautiful car, i have had it for a year and a half now and really looked after it.

Its done approx 77000 miles, is a 6 speed manual and was imported from Japan in august 2005. I bought it in october 2005.

It has had a single turbo conversion but is only in its basic stages. It is nearly 400bhp and can easily be put up to 700bhp with front mount, ecu upgrade and injectors. I liked it as it was as it runs like a dream and it gets to keep the standard clutch.

Spec;

Turbocharger & Induction:

Huge filter! external wastegate,Blitz dump valve - Single Turbo conversion- Billet B4040, power steering cover, brake fluid cover,TurboSmart Pro48mm Wastegate

THOR Stainless Steel Screamer pipe.

THOR Stainless Steel Tubular Manifold

THOR Stainless Steel Downpipe (mating to existing Supra 2nd decat pipe)

THOR painted steel pipework to mate to original stock intercooler (temporary as going to FMIC at later date, this does depend what intercooler kit you have)

TFE oil and water hose

Various dash 4, 6 and 10 JIC hose and fittings (Blue/Red)

Thermo Sleeve to protect oil and water pipes from manifold.

Mikalor Clamps (main UK Authorised distributor for Automotive clamps) http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/Mikalor_Clamps-293.asp

V Band exhaust housing clamp

Large Air Filter

4" Silicon Hose 45degree

Silicon Hose (Boost Pipe)

All fittings, nuts bolts, gaskets etc etc

Oil (10W40 synthetic)

Oil Filter

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Walbro 255lt/hr in tank fuel pump

Glencoe FSE Adjustable Pressure regulator. (PBV)

Exhaust:

full system(unknown make as imported from japan with it on) 5 inch tail pipe, decated

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Lowered on coilovers, Big brake coversion, AVS wheels 18inch

Interior & ICE:

stainless steel dials and heater controls, mph conversion, Black supra carpet-proper one not dyed one

Exterior:

OEM Skirts, rear spats, tinited windows, clear side repeaters, Respray,top secret front bumper, Trial rear bumper.

It is only running 0.6-0.8 bar boost but as i say with a few more bits and bobs this Supra could really fly.

To be honest i dont really want to let her go but i have just moved into my first house and im broke! plus i owe my parents ALOT of money!

I would say the only imperfection is the wheels- they could do with a refurb as they are a little curbed, but can be done for £30 each.

It is just being finished resprayed and will be out in the next two weeks. It has been resprayed in tango red, it is a beautiful colour. This is a full respray- everything execpt the engine bay which is red anyway. It has cost me £4700. All reciepts for all the work i have had done will be provided.

I have just picked her up and everyone who was walking that i passed stopped and watched her go. She is stunning. A truely different colour and a definate head turner.

I will be honest i really dont want to sell her but i cant just raise this kind of money to pay the loan off. I love her and i really want her to go to a very good home.Who ever has her i just ask that they please look after her.

Can be emailed on [email protected] or rung on 07875248139, if i dont answer its because im at work and just leave a message or text me.

MOT until endof aug 07 but i can get motd if required 5 months tax.

NOW £11995

• 2 weeks later...

Right, i pickthis up tomorrow, it will have 6 months tax on it and i will be willing to swap for another car plus cash.

I know i dont want to sell her but i have got to:(

She really is beautiful.

If anyone wants to come look they are welcome.

Right, i pickthis up tomorrow, it will have 6 months tax on it and i will be willing to swap for another car plus cash.

I know i dont want to sell her but i have got to:(

She really is beautiful.

If anyone wants to come look they are welcome.

pics girl cmon we have all been waiting to see her;):D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.