The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How long will this diff last?

JamieP

Same happened to my parents, ruined my dad, marrige can be good but when the fun is gone then whats the point.

ya that's it mate that's why there's no point in marriage any more once the fun's gone it just gets messy and makes both parties unhappy , at least with a girlfriend you can just walk away from it lol:D

ah relationships / marriage is a minefield.............

loads just go right through it happily and oblivious to the dangers

Some get hurt but make it to the other side albeit scarred

and the some lose there head completely.......

True, buts lets not get into all that again, i was bit f**ked up about it all the other day but have me head round it all now, just going to see how things go now and worry about keeping myself happy.:)

Geez Jamie, you get through diff's faster than most people on here get through tyres!! Hello, you get through them quicker than some people get through petrol!!!!

I would make a great car tester for some big firm, if it can be broke ill break it:D

back on tyopic , or off , jamie dose your exahaust have any brackets on it under the car? As just fitted my single and the exhaust is just hanning on the turbo !

Yea its mounted to the gearbox mate, you want to get that sorted as it will be a lot of strain on the manifold:)